A Sudden confession

Right Now, I am standing with a girl at the back of my school. It's lunch so most of the students are either at their classes or at canteen, in other words, I am alone with her. I know it sounds very vulgar but believe me, I can explain.

So when the bell rang for lunch, I was on the way to canteen, but she called me out and said that she had something to say, In private. So we came here, I know her, she's in my class. Her name is Peggy, if I am right. We never really talked or anything, I mean she never stood out or anything. She is a quiet girl with a cute face, and looks kind.

But the most important thing is that she is carrying a mini bag with her which can easily carry a chocolate. If you still have no idea, then let me remind you the date again, its Fourteenth February or valentine's day. Its the couple's day so if all the evidences are on point then it's probably a confession....

I don't mind if she will askes me out, I mean I have never received a chocolate before, and I still don't have anyone who will mind me giving it. So I am open to everything, I mean I can finally eat with everyone at canteen without being embarrassed about eating alone. I can really go out with my buds tonight.

As I was fantasizing about everything, where I almost reached marriage, Peggy started saying something,

 ''hmm, if you aren't busy, so can I talk to you a bit??''. She asked in very feminine voice.

 ''It's okay, my friend whom I usually eats lunch with hasn't come today so, I am free''. I replied.

 It was a blatant lie, I don't have a friend like that. I usually takes some snakes from canteen and eats alone.

''I am really sorry''. she replied while bowing a bit.

''It's really okay, btw what was the matter?". I replied as Innocently as I could.

 ''I know it's sudden but I have something to give''. She added,

 I personally can't wait but I kept my confused face. Her right hand went to her bag, and she started opening it. I never thought that my first confession would be like this dramatic, but I don't mind. She takes out the chocolate, and said, 

''Can you please give this to DREW!!!".

My eyes were on the chocolate, so I didn't heard anything first, But after an sudden realization, I asked

 "WHAT?"

"Well I do like him since a long time and prepared this chocolate for him but he is absent today and I really don't know his address, so....". She replied, 

My voice and face suddenly hardened a bit and I asked,

 "Why do I need to give him an chocolate on your behalf?".

It's not like I am mad or something but if she likes him and prepared this personally, so I don't see any logic in giving him this.

 "I know but you're his childhood friend, so he will accept this from you". She replied.

 I don't why it sounds a bit weird but I continued,

"So I should give him this chocolate by my own behalf, Right?", I added. 

"Yes, you know I have my own persona in class, which I can't tarnish, So please don't tell anyone".

I do understand that there are many more girls, who openly likes Drake, So if this goes public then, I don't know how this will effect her friend circle.

I honestly wanted to help her and was ready to take the chocolate, But she said continued with,

"If You can do this, then I will give you an chocolate for reward..."she said with a smile.