Daddy's Little Doll

My mother rubyjane is fucking my stepbrother Liam.
She’s cheating on her husband, my stepfather Lisa. I can’t really blame her I suppose. My stepbrother, besides being chauvinistic, opinionated and bordering on sociopathic, is hot. liam is twenty-years-old, in college studying to be a lawyer, tall, dark, handsome, an aspiring manipulative prick. Yes, I want him.

I remember a quote, something Agatha Christie said: “Women can accept the fact that a man is a rotter, a swindler, a drug taker, a confirmed liar and a general swine, without batting an eyelash, and without its impairing their affection for the brute in the least. Women are wonderful realists.” It’s true, no? After he found out I saw my mother and him fucking, he came to my room in the middle of the night. I woke up with his hand over my mouth and his hard body on top of mine. I went to sleep after he made me lick his cum off my sheets while he watched. What happened in between, well it left an imprint.

He branded my brain with something that makes me crave him. Before he left, he threatened me. Well he believed it was a threat, but to me it was a promise; the hope of more from him. He said if I told my stepfather Lisa about him and my mother, I would get it ten times worse than he gave it to me that night. That’s all I needed to hear. And I decided to tell my stepfather about Liam and my mother. I needed to find out what ten times worse with Liam felt like when what I got felt as good as it did.

I sat at the breakfast table with my stepsister Jisoo, my brother Leo, Lisa and my mother Irene and I thought about my evening with Liam. Thought about how he whipped my ass with his leather belt, how he got behind me and rubbed his thick cock against my soaking wet pussy until we both came. How he grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed my face into the spot on my bed where he came and made me lick his sweet jizz off the bed. The ache came back to my pussy as I recalled the details of our tryst.

"Kitten, are you feeling alright?" my mother asked.

"Yeah, you look kind of flush," Jisoo, said. I ignored them. I didn't want to break my concentration and lose the sweet recall of my time with liam. I had to have him again. The problem with liam is he has a million girls. I don't even know why he's bothering to fuck with my mother. He can and does have any girl he wants. And my mother, while hot, is not a 19-year-old sorority girl.

I looked out the window through the living room and watched liam dive into our pool. The water glistened off his body as he swam. His bulging arms cut through the water like his belt snapped through the air as he spanked me last night.

He got out of the pool and stood in front of the window. He stared at me and pointed. I know what he was thinking: you best keep your mouth shut Kitten or I'm gonna give it to you ten times worse. I nodded at him and smiled. The water ran down and over the cuts and muscles across his flat, tan stomach. I dragged my eyes back up to his and he winked at me and walked away. I had to have him again.

"lisa, can I talk to you alone?" I asked.

My brother knew what I wanted to talk to lisa about. We discussed it. He told me to keep my mouth shut too. I didn't care what leo thought. I just knew I wanted liam again. leo kicked me under the table. I gave him a dirty look.

"Sure Kitten, when?" lisa asked.

"Now...I'd like to talk now," I said.

"Okay, let's go to my office," lisa said.

As I left the table, leo tried to grab my arm. I shook him off and kept walking. I heard my mother ask him what was going on. She sounded worried. She should.

Lisa's office is big and dark, like a cave. There is a secret wall that leads you down a stone- lined pathway into the basement. It is very gothic. The arched walls of the office are stone and thousands of books line the walls. lisa read every one. I spend a lot of time in the office. lisa encourages all of us to hang out in there and read whatever we want. Nothing is off limits to lisa. I think I'm the only one in the family who takes him up on it though.