good girl // final

I feel like I'm going to explode. For the last two days, Lisa's been caressing me, touching me, slipping his hands under my clothes to feel my bare skin, but he hasn't made me come. I haven't made him come either.

Mom leaves today, and I've never been so impatient to get her out of the house. lisa has a delivery to make, so it's my job to take her to the airport.

"So antsy," Mom says. "You'd think you were the one getting on a plane."

"Flying doesn't make me nervous."

"Good thing. lisa says you might help him with deliveries this summer since you're not working."

"He did?" I ask before I think better of it.

"Yeah. I thought he'd talked to you about it."

"He probably just wants free labor."

I try to sound disgruntled, but really I couldn't be happier. Alone in a hotel with Daddy. I shift in my seat as I feel a pounding throb between my legs.

"It'll be fun to do a little traveling. Plus, if you work for him, your flights will be tax deductible too. Unless the piece is too big to take on a plane, then it'll be a road trip. Not sure if he'd still rope you in to that."

I shrug. "I might want to go, depending on where it was and how much free time I'd have to explore."

"Well, I know you wanted to take this summer off, but this would be a way for you to earn a little extra and travel as well. It's better than sitting on your butt all summer."

"I'll think about it."

"Good," Mom says as I turn into the entry for the airport.

"Did you want me to park?"

"No, just drop me off at departures. No need to pay for parking, that's why I'm having you drop me off."

I nod. It's also good because one of us will have to pick her up as well, so we'll know exactly when she's going to be home. I drop Mom off and head straight home.

Mom suggested that lisa and I both get a massage. I don't really want someone else putting their hands all over lisa, especially when he's so horny. I'd rather be the one to rub him down.

When I get home, I'm surprised to see that Lisa's truck is in the driveway. I pull into the garage and hurry into the house.

"Daddy?"

"Up here," he calls out from upstairs.

I run up the stairs and look in each room as I pass it until I get to the master bedroom. Daddy has a flat sheet spread out over his bed. He's standing there in nothing but his boxer briefs.

"Clothes off," he says.

I pull my shirt over my head. As I step into the room, I reach back to unhook my bra, then let it fall to the floor. With the next few steps, I kick off my shoes. And when I'm right in front of him, I push my joggers and panties down. I kick my pants away until I stand before him naked.

"I want you lying on your stomach." I bite my lip.

"Are you going to disobey Daddy?" he asks.

"No, but I wanted to give you a massage." He smiles down at me. "We have all weekend."

I nod and climb onto the bed, lowering on to my stomach when I reach the middle. I lay my cheek on my hands and close my eyes.

"Mom said you've roped me into working for you over the summer."

lisa doesn't answer right away. When I open my eyes, I get to watch as his boxers fall to the floor. He grabs a bottle off the nightstand and climbs onto the mattress.