8】ᴇx ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ⁵

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Your greatest highs come from overcoming your greatest lows

"Your greatest highs come from overcoming your greatest lows."

~ Matshona Dhliwayo

"(Y/N), please, come back!" He begged.

But (Y/N)'s silhouette became more and more blurred out as she walked away from him.
And after that night, they broke up. Johnny tried, he tried so hard to talk to her every time he could but (Y/N) always avoided him, which then led him to knock on her door at 2:00 am on a cold night after a week from their break up.

He was knocking on the door furiously with his fist, crying and shouting desperately at it, so hard that a vein was becoming more and more prominent on his neck.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR (Y/N)!"  He tugged at his own hair and at the skin of his face while kicking the door.

He looked like he was out of his mind, but he knew it would have happened if she would have walked out of his life.

The situation, however, was even worse because she left him for something he did.

It was all his fault and it made him lose sleep and hunger, devoured by his own thoughts.

"Please- baby, open the door-" He begged.

His fist was now only tapping slowly on the door, his body was collapsing while he rested his cheek against it, eyes squeezed shut and tears covered his cheeks. Johnny Lawrence wasn't the same anymore and even his friends noticed it, they couldn't handle him anymore.

After (Y/N) left him, he became worst than before, venting all his negative emotions over other people, and one day it even happened on his best friend, Bobby. All the poor boy did was waving at (Y/N) when he saw her at school but Johnny was vulnerable, too vulnerable and out of his mind to brush off that little gesture.

He beated Bobby up, infront of everyone at school, included his beloved (Y/N). His friends tried to stop him but Johnny was a beast, with a strength that couldn't be appeased.

Johnny remained completely alone after that and when the school called his parents to tell them about Johnny's actions, he had an heated discussion with his father that Johnny ended with a punch in his dad's face, without even feeling guilty after.

"YOU FUCKING DESERVED IT!" Johnny yelled, his mother crying in the corner at the sight of her son that she didn't recognize anymore.

Johnny's life was falling apart and it was all his fault.

"I WISH I NEVER FUCKING MET YOU!"  He breathed heavily against (Y/N)'s door, rage was building up inside of him again.