Chapter 1

Sabito pov

Sabito pov

It was my average day at school, or so I thought. The wind blew and the trees swayed. It was the middle of spring, the cherry blossoms bloomed in the trees and the petals flew in the wind. everyone was excited for spring break and everyone was making plans. It was just as beautiful as every spring. Until something new bloomed for me..

Looking out of the window (like every ironic anime main character) I saw the petals, causing a light smile to tug at the corners of my lips. Then I heard the obnoxious screech of my math teacher..

"Good morning everyone! Today is a great day as now we have a new student joining us!" She yelled, everyone started cooing and whispering amongst themselves. I couldn't care less though. "Just a new stuck up rich kid who probably-" my thoughts were immediately cut off.

The most beautiful boy I have ever seen had entered the room, raven blue fluffy hair that reached his delicate neckline, it was tied in a low ponytail, his bangs covered his eyes slightly, underneath I caught a peek at his eyes, good lord they were so cute..

Ocean blue big eyes, with the shine to get anyone's attention. Long eyelashes complimented them, His beautiful pink plump lips, it was clear they were naturally so cute. His pale, clear skin, and his delicate and sweet frame. He looked to be around 5'3 or so.

Holy crap.. just 10 seconds of looking at this new kid made me melt..

His outfit consisted of a pair of dark blue baggy jeans with holes at the knees, a plain white tee shirt that was slightly too big for him, a big black jacket that fell off of his shoulders, and some plain black sneakers. His fashion sense is a little odd but not too bad. He was adorable.

But just seconds after that the annoying screeching continued. "Alright darlin' please tell us your name and two facts about yourself! Later we may play an ice breaker!"

But then, music to my ears. The most soft and monotone voice I ever heard just entered my ears, I could feel my face flush. "m-my name is Giyuu Tomioka.. I just moved here from (enter Japanese city cuz I'm too tired to search one up) and I'm 16.." he seemed nervous, but holy shit was it cute. 

"Alright! There is one chair right there, one in front of sabito. Sabito urokodaki please raise your hand so he can tell where to sit!" My face turned bright red, everyone in the room saw and a few silent giggles emerged. I sluggishly raised my hand and looked down at my desk embarrassed. 

I could hear as he walked closer, his light steps echoed in my head until I smelled the sweet smell of.. cologne? No, it was too feminine to be a men's cologne. Was it some perfume? Holy shit, it sounds creepy but he smells sweet.. like vanilla and shea butter. 

He heard his back fall to the floor and him neatly sit down, I looked up to see the back of his head, his posture was good, and his hair looked fluffy. If I tried to, I could see his neckline. His tee shirt was big enough that I could see a bit of his collarbone and shoulder.. god I'm losing my mind..

The next 30 minutes continued, all I could think or see was Giyuu.. he leaned gently on his cute hand. His jacket falling off of his shoulder. I could feel my face heat up more. I could tell people were staring at me, but what pissed me off was some people looking at him, I heard some giggles and whispers, some girls were calling him cute. As much as I agree I don't want other people thinking of him that way.. I want him to notice me.

I saw his cheeks turn a little rosy red, he definitely heard the whispers. But he didn't do anything due to being too embarrassed I assume. Suddenly my ears started ringing as I heard the teacher call again "Mr. Urokodaki! Are you listening? Or are you too busy daydreaming." I turned red, she had called me five times and I wasn't even paying attention. The whole class laughed as I nervously answered the question. 

I could feel my heart sink as Giyuu looked back at me, his cute big blue eyes blink in confusion, a soft rose tint on his cheeks as he looked at me, we made eye contact for a moment then he looked back at his desk. someone save me.. suddenly the bell rang and it was time to leave, normally it's a good thing but now I'm nervous, he probably isn't in my next class.. 

but my thoughts were immediately erased after seeing him walk in front of me directly to my next class. I sped up a bit to walk next to him, awkwardly looking at my feet. I mustered up the courage to speak, but my voice cracked. I'm gonna die... "hey.. uhm. You're Giyuu, right?" I asked, obviously I knew his name, I'm not a dumbass. But he responded after a short second.

"yeah.. you are.. uh.. sabito, right?" He asked with a nervous tone of voice, his voice was so soft and gentle, yet monotone. God, i'm gonna hang myself if he doesn't become my friend..

"Yep! Uhm.. would you like to be friends?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly, I could tell I was creeping him out. 

"sure.." he muttered softly, looking down at his feet. I could tell he was nervous, and it was adorable. I can't wait to be is friend.. or more..~

Ima leave the chapter here, I'm tired and I can't think of much more to write. Thank you<3