Chapter 3

Sabito pov

Sabito pov.

A couple weeks passed since giyuu joined school. Our friendship grew and we got closer. We were kinda in the "talking" phase I think. It was obvious I liked him, but he is probably just oblivious to it.

It was mid spring, the time everybody enjoys. All of the trees have blossomed, pink flowers and petals coating the grounds. Followed by a gentle breeze, the air was nice, not too hot but not near cold. The perfect weather. The clouds filled the blue sky.

looking at the sky reminds me of Giyuu's big blue eyes, and the way he looks at me with a glint of curiosity. it reminds me of how adorable me is. Speaking of giyuu, I think it's time I invite him over. 

Besides, it's not gonna be a big thing, I'm not gonna invite him over after school and we can hang out for a little while, until it gets dark. I'm not gonna have him over for the night but I probably will soon.

I'm kinda excited, I think I'm gonna tell him I like him today.. because he isn't catching the hints already.. especially even after I called him cute.. (he is just oblivious sabito, 👉👈🥺)

We were in history and I passed another notice to him like usual, at this point we had gotten close enough that I playfully flirted with him, and he knew it was a joke. At least it was to him

"Hey cutie wanna come to my house tonight" was written on the paper, followed by a lip biting emoji (idk what else to put there 💀)

He tried not to giggle as he wrote on the paper, folded it, and handed it back to me. "sure lol" was written on it, my heart skipped a beat. I could only sit in silence and glance at giyuu, often we made eye contact. 

He would always turn red when I looked at him.

*time skip to the end of school because I'm a loser, baby a loser.*

I could see giyuu walking towards me in the hallway as we were leaving. He smiled softly, making him look cuter.

"Hey sabito" my heart races when he says my name.. "so how are we going to your house?" He asked meekly, looking at me curiously. "We can just use my bike." I answered as we walked out of the building to where I left my bike. I looked over at giyuu to see the most beautiful sight ever.

Giyuu looks beautiful in spring.. the flower petals falling around him creating a beautiful atmosphere. His perfect pink heart shaped lips matched the color of the cherry blossoms. The pink tint was beautiful on his complexion.

His big blue eyes shimmered with beauty, his long eyelashes fluttering as he blinked. His perfect button nose perfected his cute face. He almost looked more feminine than masculine. The sight of the fountain in the middle of campus was nowhere as beautiful as his eyes.. 

suddenly a chuckle escaped my lips, a flower petal had fallen on his nose. I could only giggle at the sight of his nose turn red. I don't know if he has some allergies or something but he is adorable. His pale complexion matches perfectly with the spring and winter. 

I wish it could have lasted longer but finally we reached the place I left my bike. Grabbing it and getting on. Scooting a bit so he could fit on "alright, just hold on and we'll be at my house in maybe 10 minutes?" I told him, he slowly got on and held into me.

I could feel his dainty hands on my shoulders, driving me crazy. I turned red as he was close enough that his chest was pressed against my back. But worse, I could feel something else press against me. (they aren't horny, but they are close enough that sabito could feel his yk) 

My heart continued to race until I got us to my house. I parked my bike in the garage and walked him through the garden to my front door. Once we reached the front door I opened it to smell the nice smell of caramel and fresh laundry. "My dad isn't home at the moment, so let's just go upstairs."

"should I take my shoes off..?" Giyuu asked with a curious and gentle tone, I looked back at him "you can if you want, just don't wear them on couches or my bed." I told him, we walked up the creaky stairs to my room.

I opened the door to my room and let him in, it wasn't the cleanest but it was clean of dirty laundry, I didn't have trash laying around, and my stuff was organized. But my bed wasn't made. But that doesn't matter. I took my shoes off at the door of my room, and he did as well.

"This is my room, sorry it isn't the cleanest." I said, sitting down on a beanbag. "It's fine" he answered, sitting on a different beanbag next to me.

We just played video games and watched tv for awhile, looking at his cute face made it hard to pay attention though. I looked outside and it was dark, so he was probably gonna have to go home soon.

We kept making eye contact, looking at each other then looking away blushing. Then we made eye contact for a good 15 seconds.. and my control broke.

"can I kiss you..?"

I muttered just loud enough for him to hear, immediately my face flushed red, but it was too late and he heard it. He looked at me with wide eyes, face turned completely red as he stammered a bit. Oh shit oh shit.. does he hate me..? Oh fuck did I upset him..?

"s-sure.." he murmured in response, suddenly all my thoughts paused, and all I could hear was Giyuu's voice echoing in my head, I could only see giyuu at that moment. Scooting closer, I managed to place a gentle hand on his face and pull him in for a tender kiss.

I placed my hand on his, and we interlocked fingers. After a good 10 seconds we pulled away from each other, panting softly with red cheeks. He looked at me with a slight daze. Then we both realized what we had done.

We immediately pulled apart once we heard my dad arrive home, I have to take him home now.

Sorry this one isn't as good, I kinda skipped like the whole school day. But I home I didn't leave it at a bad spot :) (next part will definitely have a lil more romance) bye! 🫶