Chapter 2

Sabito POV

Sabito POV

ah yes, we walked to history together. I could hear the squeaks of kids sneakers, chatter, and the sound of people laughing in the background. Clearly it wasn't about us but it was getting pretty overwhelming. Giyuu looked bothered by it as well. We walked the rest of the way to class in complete silence. Often making eye contact. I shot him a couple smiles but it was clear he was bored. I just felt awkward. 

Soon we made it to the class, and I could hear the sounds of chairs moving and scooting on the floor, Making my ears ring. Giyuu moved to sit at the back of the class and I followed suit. Sitting at the desk next to him. But suddenly I heard an annoying but gentle voice behind me, followed by a rough tapping on my shoulder. I turned around (and down) to see a short, pale girl with purple hair.

She was clearly annoyed but hiding it behind a pissy smile, it was clear who this was. The biggest bitch you'll ever see. Shinobu kocho. She used to be the sweetest girl you would meet, friendly and approachable. But a couple years ago she returned to school after summer break and was completely different. More impatient and just rude and annoying in general. A lot of people hate her, but due to her high status as the principals kid, we couldn't do anything about it.

She never got in trouble, and we all hated it. She causes several fights but is always the 'victim'

"Excuse me, what was your name again?" She asked, clearly annoyed. "Don't play dumb, you know me." I said, giving her a clearly annoyed voice. "Ah yes I remember! Someone who sits in the front row.. my bad!" She spoke back, returning the rude tone. "Who cares, we aren't assigned seats, asshole." I spoke, looking over at the other desk, Giyu looked a bit confused.

"I always sit here, unless you are just too busy watching your hentai!" She snapped back, i don't watch hentai but I do like a couple anime's, and she always annoys me for it. She always says I watch that crap but I don't.

"bitch I don't watch hentai." I said in a serious and frankly bitchy tone. "That doesn't matter right now, move." She said sternly. I held my ground and even sat down in the chair, and she couldn't do anything about it because the teacher arrived and she was the only one not seated.

So she immediately sat down in one in the front row. Where I usually sit. But that doesn't matter because if giyuu is gonna keep sitting in the corner, I will sit right next to him until the say I die. Or graduate..

The class went honestly faster than usual, although I wish it would never end. Me and giyuu kept making eye contact, and I could tell he was a little nervous, but not annoyed luckily. He blushed slightly even, I think he is into me! (He is, dumb bitch) I even passed him a note, I wrote "you're cute" on it. I think he liked it because he blushed, he wrote on it then folded it, passing it back to me.

"thanks, you too." With a heart right next to it. He is definitely into me! Fuck yes.

The rest of class was smooth, I wasn't put on the spot and neither was Giyuu. But unfortunately we don't share any more classes except p.e