loverboys - knarlie & anderperry

Awkwardly hovering by the door, Charlie and Neil waited for their respective dates. It was a cold autumn evening, brown leaves laying on the ground and light rain pouring.

Finally, after about a couple of minutes, Knox and Todd came running up to them, and the four walked into the diner. The lights were brighter and it's warmer inside. They got their food and drinks and sit down. Charlie's arm rested over Knox's neck and his hand softly caressed his shoulder. Neil and Todd held hands under the table, slowly shifting towards each other until there's barely any space between them.

They shared stories about each other, whether it be Knox and Charlie's first kiss in the woods when all of the others were gone or Neil and Todd's first date with each other or how anytime they'd read romance poems in the cave they'd be thinking about the other. Throughout the chatting, helplessly loving glances were given between them, as were soft quick kisses.

"You know," Charlie said, adjusting himself as though he's about to make a big announcement to the others, "I never really thought too much of long-term romances until I fell for Knoxious, and until I saw how you two look at each other. Romantic, it's cute honestly," he gave a soft smile and chuckle to Neil and Todd before shifting back and leaning against his boyfriend.

"I guess there's just something special about all of us then. Maybe we're with our soulmates," Neil laughed, and they all understood. With the passion and romance and comfort amongst all four of them in their relationships, they might really be with their soulmates; they all just.. click.