lazy mornings - knarlie

Waking up to a warm hug from your boyfriend is comforting. When he's lying on top of you with his full weight and it feels like he's gonna crack your ribs from squeezing you so hard, it's a little less comforting physically, though still endearing. Knox tried moving himself to get a little more comfortable but accidentally woke up Charlie in the process.

Still half asleep, Charlie reached up to him and kisses him softly on the lips. "Morning baby," he grumbled. The response is a soft hum and a smile from Knox, who moved his hand to stroke his hair.

"Your hair is so soft."

"Thanks," Charlie smiled. Knox gently tilted his head downwards and was met with sleepy glistening eyes. A kiss is shared betwen the two again. "Your lips are so soft.."

Knox became flustered at this and held Charlie closer, wrapping his legs around his waist as he began rubbing Charlie's back.

"I think I'm in heaven," Charlie muttered.

"You gotta stop saying that kind of thing unless you want me completely head-over-heels in love with you."

"As if you're not already in love with me right now." They both grin, and Knox gave Charlie a few forehead kisses before they both began to drift in and out of sleep again.