1 | The stalker

Chapter 1: 5 The stalker

Sin's pov

Meeting, aftet meeting, after meeting and i still have another one tonight.

Hearing people talking with me all day, strangers beeing friendly because of my looks or my money.

Boring

"Siiinnyyyy boyyyy" i heard yelling from far before finding myself on the floor.

This dude surely never changes

I got up and pushed him to the side causing him to fall back on the floor.

"Asshole, now we're 1-1" i said with a proud tone

He got up immediately and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Man smile or laugh at little, you look like some old grandpa, and you will die aloneee" he said with a grin on his face and i pushed him away while rolling my eyes back.

"You'r too childish Med, grow up" i replied back with a serious tone.

Me and him are friends since childhood and he never takes anything serious.

"Come on, i know without me your life would be boring bro" he said as he patted my back.

Really? My life is boring both ways.

I kept on walking without replying trying to get a little peace.

But no, a call interrupted that.

Med took my phone and started running around.

This motherfucker is he for real?

I started running after him and caught him in no-time since i have a more prepared body.

"Buddy know your place" i said as i kicked him on his legs and answered the call.

He fell on the floor fake crying like a baby.

What's wrong with this dude seriously.

"Sir, as we said before about that girl, we have the exact location now, you may go and find her there. She went back home only few hours ago-" he said and i stopped him

"The position right now" i said as i closed the call and ran through the hallway heading to my car.

"HEY SINNY WAIT FOR ME" Med screamed from behind trying to reach me.

I opened my clean Bmw m8 and hopped in waiting for that dumbass to reach me quickly.

I looked at him while he was running and that's when he tripped on his own steps and fell on the floor.

Dude seriously?

I turned the car on and was ready to push the pedal to the floor

"WAIT SINNY" he screamed while getting up but tripping and falling again.

I have no words

"IF YOU DON'T GET UP IMMEDIATELY I'LL RUN OVER YOU WITH MY CAR" I said with a mad serious tone and he got up like a scared cat, almost risking to fall again, and got in.

"Watch where you put your hands, you don't wanna spend a whole month cleaning my car" i said with a grin while accelerating.

"Still overprotective over some toy" he said while rolling his eyes.

Mia's pov

"Lady please.." he said with a needy voice while looking at me with those icey eyes.