Chapter 6

Sukuna walked with the fluidity of a predator pursuing its prey in the center of the dark forest, where the old trees whispered secrets to the wind and the shadows swirled with an eerie elegance. The very air seemed to stir at his mere presence, and the eerie presence of dark creatures that prowled the forest was attracted to his tangible aura of power.

Sukuna's eyes scanned the terrain with a predatory intent as he moved, his senses ever alert to the smallest changes in his surroundings. Drawn by the powerful attraction of the sorcerer's curse energy, the Grimm—twisted embodiments of humanity's deepest fears—rose from the forest's depths.

Sukuna confronted the advancing army of Grimm with lethal accuracy, his movements a blur as he skillfully sidestepped and parried their assaults. Every blow was delivered with deliberate intensity, and his control over his own strength was demonstrated by the devastating effectiveness with which he defeated his enemies.

As the battle raged, Sukuna's gaze was caught by two Griffons circling overhead, bent on preying. A terrifying precursor to the impending fight, their piercing screeches reverberated across the atmosphere.

With a sinister grin on his lips, Sukuna braced himself to face their assault with razor-sharp accuracy and highly developed senses. With their talons extending and their gigantic shapes throwing menacing shadows on the woodland floor, the Griffons suddenly descended upon him.

However, Sukuna was prepared, his reflexes flawless, dodging their blows with the elegance of a dancer and the accuracy of a skilled swordsman. He deftly sidestepped the Griffons' blows, his moves a masterful combination of deliberate avoidance and deadly vengeance.

Sukuna killed the Griffons with ruthless efficiency as the beasts moved in for another attack. His blows landed with deadly force. His timing was lightning fast. As Sukuna's might exerted its supremacy over the darkness, the creatures fell before him, their shapes disintegrating into nothingness, and the air crackled with energy.

After the final Grimm were defeated, Sukuna stood in the clearing, dusting himself off with the having to observe his encounters.

'These creatures are fascinating for the power of darkness. Having to be said, there's supposed a source or something that they're created by. Or someone...' Sukuna thought, with devil smile on his face. 'If were to control it...hehehehe'.

He took the device from his pocket and sighed in resignation as Sukuna's scroll started to ring, disturbing the peace of the woodland with its persistent chime. He glanced at the caller ID and saw the name he recognized: "Father." When Sukuna answered the phone, his countenance stayed neutral and he spoke to his father in an emotionless manner.

"Hello, Father," Sukuna said, his voice cold and uninviting.

With a tinge of lighthearted rebuke, Taiyang's voice pierced through the speaker on the other end of the connection. "Jeez, Sukuna, you're still so professional with the names?" In an attempt to bring a lighthearted note to the debate, Taiyang teased.

Sukuna asked for clarity regarding his father's sudden call, but his tone remained neutral and measured. "Is there something that you want?"

"...Did you accepted Ozpin's invitation?" Asked Taiyang, seriously.

"No. I don't have a reason to be meeting with them. Seem pointless to go into another prison."

"Prison? But it's a school," Taiyang protested, confusion evident in his voice.

Sukuna's lips curled into a sardonic smile. "That's exactly why it's a prison," he retorted. "A place where they mold you into what they want you to be, where they strip away your individuality and force you into conformity. Tell me, Father, at what point should I willingly subject myself to such captivity?"