Chapter 9

Riya: But dad, what if Ania regains her memory and remember that we aren't her real family, what then?(very worried)

Mr Tharkur: I don't know Riya(looking worried too) all I know is that we can't hold Ania back, she will indeed remember her past one day, we just have to help her.

Aliya:(Getting worried) Do we tell Ania we aren't her own, or do we allow her to remember on her own?

Mahmoud: I would've advised that we tell her, but the doctor warned us against it, she said that if we want to help her we have to let her remember on her own because telling her will confuse her as all this is huge. She could end up being traumatized.

Mr Tharkur: You had taken the responsibility of Ania for the past 5 years and non of the decisions you took so far had a negative impact on her, so even now I would say you take the decision that you think is best Mahmoud.

Riya: Yes, it's true brother Mahmoud, you have been her guidance and more than that her strength.

Aliya: I am proud of you dear.( touching his face) the way you take care of her is extraordinary and everything you have done for her so far proved to be the best, so this decision too lies on you, it's yours to make!

Mahmoud: Then I think it's best that we move to Dheli, from there everything else shall unfold. But I sincerely beg that no one should tell Ania her truth it could be critical for her, once we find her real identity and family, we will then tell her everything.

Mr Tharkur:( proud) This is why I trust you wholeheartedly, you know best, I'm proud of you son.

Riya: (approaching Mahmoud for a hug) Auuu! Come here, I'm jealous!

Everyone laughs while Ania is recollecting what happened in lord Mahadev's temple. Who could the other voice belong to? This is very confusing to her, hence she is talking to herself.

Ania:(confused)Oh lord Bollenath, who's voices did I hear? Who made those vows, could it be related to a connection I'm missing? I am very confused( she started to cry)

Ania: What is the relation between me and those vows? Who am I missing so much? (She cries until she falls asleep)

Elsewhere Shivay too is going through the same in his room, he is very confused and talking to himself.

Shivay: Oh lord Mahadev, who made those vows, who's voices did I hear, who am I missing so much? Could all this be connected to a connection I'm missing? I am very confused!

Shivay: Why is it so impossible for me to remember my past? Show me something, a hint, Oh Lord Shiva, why am going through all this, I hate these emotions. I mean you feel without true answers, I should get some rest!

He lays down on his bed and tears started dropping down his face. Meanwhile his evil Aunt, Sai had eavesdorped everything and goes to visit her doctor upon a new plan she had discovered to stop Shivay from regaining his memory. In the car along the way, she makes a phone call.

Phone: Didn't I warn you not to contact me?

Sai: We have a new problem!

Phone: Which mistake have you made now? You will go down alone do you hear me?

Sai: You haven't even heard what I want to say to you!

Phone: You keep bringing up problems, I want the wealth of that family, so go to hell with your problems!

Sai: Shivay is regaining his memories and if he does, he will know that we caused the accident that resulted in Shivangi's death 5 years ago.

Phone: Then you will be arrested!

Sai: (livid) Not until I reveal who is after the family's money and who is responsible for what!