Chapter 13

Yechan smiled at the sight of a very flustered Yujun.

"We're here" Yehan said, gently putting Yujun down on the bench.

"Don't ever do that again" Yujun said, his face was still red.

"Why not?" The latter said with a shit eating grin.

"I'll kill you" Yujun blurted out making the latter chuckle. "No, you won't" 

"Whatever" Yujun said.

After a tiny bit of silence, Yujun spoke up.

"So, what do you have to tell me about this place" He said.

yechan sighed before answering.

"You know, you really have a memory of a goldfish" He said.

"Remember when mom and your mom took us out, here, without our fathers, you said you wished it was just us here, even without our parents. So, were here, Yujunnie, I remember everything you say, because you're that precious to me. I know that I've hurt you recently and this is what I wanted to do to make it up to you" Yechan rapped out making the latter smile.

"What makes you think you have to make it up to me, I'm not a baby, you know?" Yujun said as he pulled Yechan into a warm hug.

"And thank you for paying so much attention to me, I say more than I deserve"

"And one more thing... Lee Yechan, I really like you, I was stupid and I can't say I'm all that smart now but I do know one thing and that is I Love you so much Yechan" Yujun blurted out.

Yechan stayed quiet and just smiled.

"I love you too, Jung Yujun, will you be my fiance, again?" Yechan said finally. Yujun smiled as he felt tears forming in his eyes.

"Yes, again" He said as they both chuckled.

"There he is again, my little crybaby" Yechan cooed at a tiny Yujun who was practically sobbing.

"I'm not little" Yujun said, scrunching up his nose.

"Okay Yujunnie" Yechan smiled.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚。˚ ⋆

Yechan and Yujun walked inside their house, holding hands and talking to each other, looking like they were deep in conversation.

"Looks like we have our lovebirds back" Grandma Jung said, catching the attention of grandma Lee who was cooking in the kitchen.

"I thought you two ran away or something, what took you so long?" She said while running to them.

Yujun's cheeks flushed a little before speaking.

"We're engaged again" He said.

Both the grandmas looked at each other and smiled.

"Congra-" Before Grandma Jung could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by a loud ass grandma Lee.

"AHAHAHAHAH I KNEW IT, MY BABIES, COME HERE, LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG" She said, dramatically, making the other three sigh.

"Grandma, I can't breathe" Yechan said causing her to finally let go.

"Okay, okay, I'll go continue cooking" She said as she hurried off to the kitchen.

"Finally" Grandma Jung said. "Congratulations you two, I hope you last forever".

"Thank you, grandma".

That night, they all ate dinner together, peacefully, smiling and being happy about everything the world had coming for them, good or bad, they didn't care about that anymore. Because they made a promise. A promise that is meant to never break.

Sudden End of story

HEyyyyyyyy, I feel so bad for not updating. But anygays, now that I'm done with my exams, I'll try to update more often.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Anygaysss

Byeee