☆*。.𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.。*☆

Remember to comment and Vote <3

༻🦇༇

Today my family, My best friend Lakahsha, and I are going to Disney World. I have never been to Disney World in my life, and I'm almost 15 now finally going.

Sucks, but I'd rather go now then never.

We make it inside the very famous amusement park and My mom starts to make plans so we're not chaos. She's mainly talking to my 2 younger siblings though.

"Your phone is charged and with you right you two?" My mom asks, looking at me and Lakahsha hoping we say yes.

"Yup." I replied to her question.

"Great, good. That means you guys can go without us- like you asked in the car." My dad says with a smile.

"Omg thank you thank you" I say happily because no offense but I rather not listen to my mom scream at my siblings for the billionth time.

I then pull Lakahsha with me more inside Disney world, but my mom stops us with questions to see if we're prepared, stuff like 'what are you gonna do if you can't find us?' or 'what are you gonna do if someone comes up to you that you don't know?'

We answer them all correctly of course because we're not stupid.

Anyway we both finally explore the park and get on rides and joke & laugh so hard we're both crying.

"What ride should we get on next?" Lakahsha tries to say in between her giggles.

I ponder for a little. "How about the-" I stop mid sentence when I spot a familiar Curly blonde & Curly Dark Brunette.

I look more closely to make sure I'm not trippin'.

And when I was sure I was right my heart fell to my stomach and I had wide eyes.

"The what?" Lakahsha stares at me confused on why I looked like I just saw a ghost.

After not saying anything back to her, she looks at what I'm staring at and when she recognizes the two boys that are just 10 ft apart from us.

We both look at each other and smile so hard our cheeks hurt.

See me I got a 'tiny' crush on Walker while Lakahsha has one on Aryan.

We were gonna go up to them to maybe get a picture and say hi, but then we saw 2 girls run up to them and start to talk to them and take pictures.

The poor boys, you can see how uncomfortable they were because these girls seemed like they didn't know anything about personal space or manners.

After the two rude girls left Walker and Aryan they passed by us and just looked at us with a death stare.

Lakahsha and I just laughed because like wtf.

When we got done laughing we finally went to see if we could take a picture and talk a little.

When they saw us they looked a little overwhelmed, probably thinking we were like those girls.