・・୨୧・𝖭ᵒᵒ𝖭 𝖲ⁱˢᵗ𝖾𝗋・୨୧・・

𝖲𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒  • 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗒 & 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝖭𝗈𝗈𝗇'𝗌  𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋,  𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝟨 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍. 

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

✯🦇✯

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Brady knocks on my door, but before I could respond he just opens the door anyway.

"What was the point of you knocking?" I say with glaring at one of my older brothers.

He shrugs.

"Anyway, Walkers gonna be here in less than 10-Whoa your hair its uh.." Brady says, trailing off and smirking, pointing to my messy hair.

I rush to my body mirror that's hanging on my bathroom door.

I groan as I see my hair. It looks like a bird's nest.

I push Brady out and shut the door. I then take a shower and try to fix my hair.

I get dressed in (whatever you'd like !) 

The second I put on my last sock I hear the door opening and chatting.

I walk down stairs and I see Walker and his family talking to mine.

Then Walker's head turns towards me.

We both smile.

We both hug each other trying to make that hug look as friendly as possible.

"Hey my pretty girl" Walker whispers to me as we hug.

I blush but hide it.

We pulled away and right when I was gonna speak to Walker, Brady came over and stole him.

"Come on, lets go hop on COD" Brady then takes Walker to his room.

I frown then go make my way to my room after saying hi to the rest of the Scobell's.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

✯🦇✯

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

A couple minutes later I heard knocks on my bedroom door.