🂱 𝖲ⁱᶜ𝗄 🂱

Chapter 11

(I have a surprise for y'all at the ennnddd 😁)

(i have a question for ya'll..Do you listen to Dominic Fike??)

I am currently sick with a Cold..But I also had an essay to do in my history class that is due in 2 days.

"What are you doing?" My mom asks, standing at the entrance of my room, with her arms crossed.

"Uhh.." I try to make up a lie as to why I'm on my laptop working and not resting like I should be right now. "Ok yes I'm working- But Mom It's due soon, an I have only 1 sentence." I give up on the lie defeated.

"Your teacher will understand, I'm sure. I just need you to rest properly." My mother says walking over to me and shutting my laptop.

"Up." She demands.

I get up, and she then wraps a small blanket around my shoulders.

"Fine. I'll rest for a little." I yawn, exhausted.

"Thank you." my mom smiles.

She turns off my lamp and closes the door.

Next thing I knew I was passed out. I was lying to myself if I didn't say I was super tired.

✯🦇✯

Walkers' P.O.V

I knew Y/N was sick, so I went to 7/11 to get her a slushie, snacks, and candy.

I know Y/N Loves ice (like just ice)so I got her some as well .

(I Love eating Ice guys 😝)

I got some of her favorite snacks so when she gets better she already has them.

(i'm never really hungry when I'm sick 🤷)

Then I paid, called an uber, and went to her house.

Readers' P.O.V

I was awakened by knocking on my room door.

I felt so groggy waking up. Not gonna lie, I felt a little pissed at whoever woke me up.

Nonetheless, I told them to come in.

It was Walker... and suddenly I wasn't pissed.

(so me)

"Did I just wake you up? Sorry.." He apologized sheepishly

What he said made me realize, I look terrible.

"It- It's fine- is that for me?" I was trying to hide my face, then immediately stopped when I saw a 7/11 bag in his right hand.

(also so me 😭)

He laughed "Of course it is. Here"