Chapter 46

Gabriel's POV

I walk out of the house, I look around to see if my brothers are already here, because I could smell their scent from the living room, and I was wondering what they didn't knock yet.

I find them talking next to the tree line that's on the side of the house, and I frown, before I decide to go towards them, so I can ask them what they're doing.

"Hi." I say, although it sounds more like a question.

"We were about to go inside." Trevor tells me with a smile, and I nod reluctantly.

"Why are you standing here?" I ask them, and Valentin gestures for me to go with him into the woods, so I do it.

After a few seconds of walking, I can see why they were standing there, and I hope that they will want to stay here for a while longer.

I can see a squirrel with her kid, who follows her around while she looks for food.

The small squirrel notices us quickly, and I wonder if it will run away, but the mother turns her head too, and the both of them stare at us without moving.

We decide to do the same, and all of us are starting at each other for a few minutes, before the mother decided that were not worth her time, and she takes her kid away from us.

All three of us chuckle slightly, before we decide to go back to the house.

We wanted to hang out, and since all of our mates are busy today, we decided that we will spend the day together.

But we have to stay at my parents' house, because I really doubt that I will be able on walk for long with this bump.

"When are you going to give birth?" Trevor asks me right after we sit on the couch.

"I'm not sure, less than two months from now I guess." I say, but when I look at my bump, I can see that the kid will most likely need a bit more time.

Because I barely look like I'm pregnant, although I'm actually in the third month of the pregnancy.

"It doesn't look like the kid will be ready by then." Valentin says, and Trevor hits him on the arm.

"What? That's the truth." He tells him with an offended expression, and Trevor rolls his eyes, which make me chuckle.

"I'm pretty sure that I will have an Omega." I say, and Trevor nods.

"I guess that it's the only explanation for the small bump, as long as you went to the doctor to make sure that everything's alright with the kid." Trevor tells me.

Then he starts a new conversation about the car that he wants to buy.

I don't really listen to them, because now all I can think about is what Trevor told me.

To be honest, when my bump stopped growing, I just assumed that the kid will be an Omega, and I never went to the doctor to check if everything's alright.