♥︎

Classical music resonated in the beautiful room bathed in the colors of silver and rose quartz with some light blue details giving a fairy tale appearance to the great ballroom of the royal Hong palace where the oldest of the princes of the kingdom made his entrance accompanied by his faithful royal advisor whom many could swear did not leave his side for even a second on the orders of his royal highness.

The background symphony highlighted the astonishing entrance of the future monarch who gave indecipherable glances to those present, seeming that he was flirting while he was willing to pierce the neck of anyone who challenged him with a dagger.

"Could you see if my suit is in perfect condition Hannie?" The omega prince requested the raven-haired man who was wearing a comfortable white shirt accompanied by black pants, a simple businessman's attire but the young prince could swear that he looked as handsome as a monarch.

"His royal highness looks perfect as always." Jeonghan mentioned in a whisper, watching as Jisoo looked at him out of the corner of his eye while he raised his chin, enjoying the attention he received.

"Why aren't you wearing a suit?" The brown-haired prince questioned.

A sigh left the lips of the older who rolled up the sleeves of the garment that was wearing his torso before smiling almost imperceptibly.

"Your Highness, you know that I prefer to dress comfortably and you yourself approved the idea." The royal advisor Yoon answered diligently, not expecting the younger to hold him by the wrist.

Taking advantage of the fact that everyone was focusing their attention on their parents, the kings, or on gossiping about the royal family, he led his faithful escort to one of the many corridors of the palace, not taking long to attract the older by the collar of his shirt, making his lips collided in a sudden kiss where it seemed that the minor was a traveler in the desert, thirsty for the kisses of the one with black hair and angelic features.

With a blushing expression, the alpha tried to regain his composure as if nothing had happened, but the younger's smug expression did not help to stop the infatuation he had for Prince Hong, who seemed to torture him at every moment, but as was logical, the current behavior of his highness had motives that he knew very well.

He still fondly remembered the innocent prince Jisoo who returned from his classes and soon went to tell him about his day, reading a book under the apple tree in the garden, having a chocolate at midnight while they talked about any nonsense after seeing the stars in the sky the royal observatory. That was the real Jisoo, whom he missed delirious, he loved the present Jisoo but it was not his delicate Shua, the one who disappeared overnight, becoming someone calculating, someone who lived locked in his room under the pretext of studying and that he had expelled almost everyone from his warm heart, leaving part of it to freeze.

Jeonghan never went unnoticed how one night the kings walked down one of the corridors holding hands with a Joshua who was afraid of everything and everyone. He had never seen the younger look so terrified of the world and seeing the frightened look that the prince gave him broke his heart. From that night on, everything changed and after a long period in which the one with felines and huge eyes came out of his exile, distrustful of almost everything, taking refuge in himself.

He listened as the kings begged him not to abandon his son who at one time seemed to have been the happiest of boys unlike now where he was a shadow of his past.

"When are you going to tell me what you're hiding from me, Shua?" Yoon almost begged, watching as Joshua took a couple of steps back, denying.

Remembering his past made him vulnerable and those memories that he had worked so hard to block emerged from the depths of his mind, snatching away the supposed security that he claimed to project, opening every wound that he was about to heal.