The two beneath the unknown realm

CHAPTER ONE : YUMI X ZION AGRESTE

— — — — — — —

She asked her "what.. what do you mean?" As the blue kitsune responded with "In every world, zion falls inlove with moon. But.. not in your world, he fell in-love with *you*, that caused the moon in here to be with someone else" the girl looked confused, *does it matter if some random rule was broken? He loves me and i love him!* "so? Your point is?" The kistune glared as she looks back at the quiet city. " your world might vanish im afraid." Wait what?! "What?..What do you mean?! Wh...how? But we didnt do anything wrong! Its our own destiny to write, not some random sick book!" The kitsune just looked, putting her gloved hand on her shoulder, "listen, i know it hurts to say that but you must face it, yumi." The girl just pushed her hand away. "No! I can do whatever i want with my life! And you cannot stop me from it!"

"Im afraid not this time, yumi."
—— 7/19/2290
Time passed after the so called 'incident', a short-up fight to be more specific. After what seemed to be months, zion had been left confused and unknown why yumi has disappeared (ghosted him— but he doesn't want to believe it at all.) to unknown. When he sat down on his seat in the classroom, He waited for her to show up to class. he was impatient. Waiting..waiting... yet she hasn't showed up to class.

He doesn't know when and how did he zone out until he felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked at who's beside him to be introduced Galaxy, his seat partner, who was with him since he was young, who experienced every pain with him for his comfort. He looked at the desk as she passed a pink sticky note, he picked it up and placed it on top of his book. He looked at it,

| 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩? 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙚𝙩. 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨? ♡ |

he took his green pen, and started to write with his known fancy hand-writing.

| 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂.. 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴. |

he passed the note back to her, closing his pen. He didnt even notice galaxy nodding.

10:30AM —— PART TIME BREAK
"so... whats up?" Galaxy said, as she closed her locker. zion just looked down at the floor as the old sticky notes glue starts to fall due the time has passed. (its yumis love notes and drawings) he picked them up, shoving them in his pocket.

"Its just.. im so worried, yknow? Yumi hasn't responded to me for two whole months, and now shes nowhere to be found! It's like she doesn't want to see me.. am i really that bad of a boyfriend figure? What did i miss up with? Is she... embarrassed to be seen with me?"
As they walk he talks endless words until they reach the destination. Their claimed spot at the huge magical university, the dream ocean river/waterfall(?), the purple eyed girl sits down on a rock, as she puts her hand in the purple dreamy water.
"dont overthink this zion, she probably is just sick or —busy. everyone has their own problems yknow? Give her and yourself a break. She loves you zion, dont think she will ever think or ever imagine leaving you. Shes my best friend! She just a little lost in the milkyway, swimming around till she finds her star. Let her take her time to find it." The grey cat looked at her and sat beside her "yeah i get it.. but i wish she like, warned me, texted me, anything! Its just.. im worried she might break up with me"
the grey furry looked at zion, she opened her mouth to respond but before she could say a word— the ring bell. she sighs as she stood up "look, its will be okay, alright? I promise you zio." (Yes, zio) she extended her hand to help him up as he took it

13:90 ——CLASS 4: MATH
as always, the grey cat sat beside his childhood best friend, Galaxy, as he set his screen and SC PEN in-front of him (if you didn't know, the screen is basically a book, but every single book for the semesters. His is green neon <3),
the purple eyed girl sat on the right, as she turned her screen on. And set her mug and SC PEN on the table.