Psychopath In Hell

It was a cold day in Pentagram City, gunfire and explosions can be heard from a distance. Three demons are seen chasing after another demon, as they wield weapons. The first one, wielding a Butcher Knife, the second, holding a broken glass bottle and the third, wearing a golden brass knuckles on his right hands.

Bob: Come Back here, you coward!

Randy: Yeah! Besides, you forgot to pay the rent!

Larry: But don't worry, you'll be sleeping with the fishes!

*Randy charges at the guy, he leaps at the demon, tackles him on the ground and stabbed him on the head*

Randy: *turns back to look at his buddies* The hell you two standing there for! Are we going to enjoy this moment stabbing this fucker or am I going to have to wait for you, sissies?

Larry: Fuck off, Randy!

Bob: Yeah, and besides we want to stab him too!

*Bob and Larry ran towards the dead corpse of the demon and the three demons began to stab the guy multiple times*

Bob: Man, this is the life!

Larry: Yeah, I just want to do this forever!

Randy: Will both of you shut the hell up!! Someone might hear us.

Bob: Randy, this is Hell. Noone gives a shit if someone's dead.

Larry: Yeah, show some backbone, will ya?

Randy: Whatever.

*Randy said, as he pulls out a bend cigarette and lights it*

Larry: Hey, Bob.

Bob: Wha?

Larry: Did ya here there's a new sinner in Hell?

Bob: Yeah, what about him?

Larry: Apparently, he's some guy who lived in New York and died

Bob: What's his name?

Larry: How the hell am I suppose to know? He's probably a nobody.

Randy: A nobody, huh? *Blow his cigarette* Well, then. If we see this guy, we'll kill him right here on this very street.

Bob: I don't think that's a good idea, Rand.

Randy: *confused, low anger tone* Why's that?

Bob: I've heard stories about that guy.

Larry: What kind of stories?

Bob: I heard that he slaughter 56 of his victims in the Big Apple.

Larry: 56? Doesn't same scary.

Bob: But that's the thing, he would slice his victims heads with an axe, hang them on tall buildings! I've heard that he hanged one of his victims on the top of the Empire State Building. He would also skin them alive or dead, and even play with their skin too, or even wear it.

Larry: Jesus Christ! What is he a Murderer?

Bob: Worse... he's a psychopath.

Randy: Is he also stupid to convince everyone about the things he did back then? Ha-ha-ha!

Larry: Yeah, you got a point Randy. I mean, how stupid would you be to be convince by all those stories of his.

Bob: True. But, I'm telling you. I don't know what I do if I ever saw him.

Randy: Shoot the bastard. Best to way to leave this place.

Larry: Alright.

Bob: I also heard he bought every Angelic Weapon from that Overlord named Carmilla Carmine-