Welcome To The Hazbin Hotel

It was now around 7 AM, Y/n wakes up and decides to watch Friday The 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan.

Y/n: *Look at how at how Jason kills that Sanitation Worker with that wrench. So inspiring*

After Y/n was done watching the film, he begins to make a nice breakfast. He goes to the top shelve and grabs a box of Froot Loops and heads to the fridge to get some milk.

Y/n: First the cereal, then the milk. I mean, I may be a psychopath, but I'm not that much of a psychopath to do it the opposite way.

He places his bowl of Froot Loops on the kitchen table as he prepares coffee.

Y/n: Should I add less coffee beans or more?... eh, alot. I need to keep that energy in me.

As Y/n prepared his coffee, he sat placed his hot coffee next to his bowl of cereal. He walks towards the oven and turns on the stove. He grabs a pan and places a two piece of sliced bread on the pan as he heads to the fridge and looks for the cheese and butter.

Y/n: Now, where's the cheese? Is it behind the head of this guy that I killed last week? There it is. Now, where did I place the butter? Is it right next the heart or the small intestine? Oh, it's right next to the heart. Perfect!

*Y/n places the butter on the pan and the cheese on each of the bread*

Y/n: And now, we play the waiting game.

A minute passes and Y/n has finished making his grilled cheese sandwich. He sits down and starts to eat the cereal while drinking his coffee, after he finished the bowl of Froot Loops, he takes a bite of the grill cheese sandwich.

Y/n: mmh... so, gooey and cheesy~

As he was done with his breakfast, Y/n cleaned his plate and mug he begins to take a shower. He turns on the hot water and goes inside the tub as he rubs his hair with shampoo and pours shampoo on his face aswell. After a 5 minute hot shower, Y/n walks out of the bathroom with a white clean towel wrapped around him.

Y/n: Time to change into my suit.

*Y/n grabs his boxers, puts it on as he puts on his black suit jacket with grey stripes, his blue long sleeve shirt with white collar and his red tie*

Y/n: Now, where are my shiny black shoes? *Spots his shoes* Ah, there you are!

*He grabs his shoes and puts them on his feet, as he does that, he grabs his long black leather gloves and puts them on both of his hands*

Y/n: Time to head out.

Y/n begins to head out and leaves the apartment building. As he's walking the streets of Hell, he began to ask other demons where the Happy Hotel is located.

*Y/n asks two sinners if they know where the hotel is at

Y/n: Excuse me, do you know where's the Happy-

*The two sinners began to run away from him*

Y/n: -Hotel...

After that scene, Y/n notices a fish demon and a hellhound talking about their day.

Y/n: *Walks up to the two demons* Hi, may you please tell where I can find the Happy-

Fish Demon: FUCK, IT'S HIM!!!

Hellhound: RUN FOR IT!!!

*The two runaway in fear leaving Y/n by himself*

Y/n: -Hotel...

*Y/n sees a cat demon*

Y/n: Pardon me, but do you know where the-

Cat Demon: *Pulls out a gun and commits suicide*