Stay Tuned

After that 2 minute maniacal laugh, Charlie walked up to Alice and begins to speak to her.

Charlie: So, Alice. You're sketchy as fuck and you clearly see what I'm trying to do here is a joke. But I don't. I think everyone deserves a chance to prove that they can be better, so I'm taking your offer to help. On the condition that there be no tricks or voodoo strings attached.

Alice: *Spins her cane around as she raises her right hand to her* So it's a deal, then?

As Alice says that, green energy appeared on the palm of her hand which was so bright that Y/n, Vaggie and Angel had to look away.

Charlie: ... Nope! No, shaking. No deal. I, mmh.

*Charlie walks away from her and then looks back at her*

Charlie: As Princess of Hell, and heir to the throne. I, uh, hear by order tha you help with this hotel. For as long as you desire.

Charlie: *Looks at vaggie*

Vaggie: *Looks down*

Charlie: *Looks at Alice* Sound fair?

Alice: Hmm, fair enough.

Charlie: Cool beans.

Alice looks around the place and notices Vaggie looking at her with anger as she looks away from her.

Alice: Smile my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one.

*Charlie then looks at Y/n and starts to talk to him too*

Charlie: And as for you, Y/n L/n. As known as the Psychopathic Serial Killer, I hear by order you to-

Y/n: Not murder anyone in this hotel?

Charlie: Exactly!

Y/n: Understood.

*As Charlie says that, the two both see Alice walking towards the Princess of Hell herself*

Alice: So where is your hotel staff?

Charlie: uhh, well *Points to Vaggie*.

Alice: *Looks at Vaggie*

Vaggie: *Stares at Alice dead in the eye*

Alice: Oh-ho-ho, you're going to need more than that.

*Alice walks away from Charlie and walks towards Angel*

Alice: And what can you do, my seductive madam?

Angel: I can lick your pussy.

Alice: Ha! No.

Angel: Your loss.

Alice: This just won't do. I suppose I can cash in a few favors to lighten things up.

*Alice snaps her fingers as she magically lights up the fireplace. Then a mysterious figure covered in soot. Alice picks up the figure and suddenly its eye opens up, and stares at the four demons. Then, the body covered in soot poofs it off her body revealing a cute one-cyclops demon with red hair*

Alice: This little darling is Nifty!

Nifty: