Act 1: The Girl from the Shadows

It was a dark and cold evening night in Tohoku Japan. The Shuma clan, the strongest ninja clan in the modern world is under attack by their sworn rival, the Kujo clan. Numerous dark clad shinobi warriors stormed the Shuma clan household and blades between them clashed.

Swords, spears, and sharp shurikens wheezed and clanged. Blood and flesh painted the walls and floors of the household as the battle raged on.

The Kujo clan managed to get the upperhand in the battle and many of the Shuma clan's warriors fell. All would be lost but one member of the Shuma clan slashed through the enemies' lines and killing anyone in its path.

"It's her! Nasukira!" One of the Kujo clan ninjas screamed. A nickname given to this specific ninja from the Shuma clan. It means the nightshade killer. A kunoichi (female ninja) and the most feared among the ranks of the Shuma clan.

Eight Kujo ninjas attacked her at all angles. Nasukira pulled her twin ninja swords and slashed every single opponent killing them all at once. Her body is swift. Her movement is like a dancer of death. In a flash, bodies fell on the floor like sacks of meat.

Other ninjas felt fear as they saw their comrades' instant death at the hands of this powerful kunoichi. Her reputation far exceeded their expectations. Thinking they could overpower the Shuma clan with surprise attacks and sheer numbers, they were dead wrong. Nasukira alone managed to take down numerous skilled warriors in a fraction of a second. They felt the lethal energy radiating from this woman. Her presence is enough to put them into panic mode. They threw hundreds of shurikens towards her in a desperate attempt to contain her but she vanished in the shadows of the dark room and suddenly appeared behind them. All of it was for nothing and it was too late to react.

Screams echoed in the room as each of them could not stop the relentless attacks of Nasukira's razor sharp katanas.

One remaining ninja threw a shinobi grenade towards Nasukira but she sliced it in half as it exploded on both sides behind her. She dashed and finished the enemy in one clean slice on his neck. Fountains of blood from the ninja's severed arteries bursted as his lifeless body fell to the floor.

Singlehandedly, Nasukira took every single Kujo ninja's lives like the reaper. And by the end, she faced one special Kujo ninja. She looked him in the eyes and saw determination.

They fought one on one. Both of them displayed speed and power never before seen. Destroying anything around them as they exchange blows and attacks. She knows her moves and so does he. It's like a mirror of each other.

But ultimately, Nasukira managed to give a killing stroke. The enemy fell to his knees and tried to cover his deep wound but to no avail. He's bleeding profusely. His body failed and laid his back against the floor. Nasukira took her opponent's mask off and shocked at the sight.

"Big brother!? Why!?" She exclaimed. Her elder brother died on her arms which deeply hurted her.

As the battle ended, and bodies revealed, the legendary ninja Nasukira vanished in thin air. No one knows where she went. One thing is certain, this battle is just the beginning.

----------

A few months later... in the island of Boracay in the Philippines, a man is seen standing on the sidewalk.

"She's taking too long." Noah mutters as he waits outside a restaurant on the side of a busy street in Boracay.

Noah Agapito is a 25 year old security guard working for the Sunset View Hotel. He's 5'6 "tall, brown complexion, and with a good physique. Noah has been working in the hotel for almost two years. He is a simple filipino man with a simple view in life.