Izukus new life

Izuku had a good life after he gained the quirk of OFA. Izuku is well known in Ua as All might prodigy as everyone knows about the quirk OFA. Thing is a certain person in a bar in a different place didn't like the fact that he was losing to Izuku out of all people as he has thought of framing him but what he doesn't know that he will be breaking a seal where it will cost him and those who who crossed him a different life that everyone will soon adjust too.

As Izuku just got done training he came back as he got attacked by his own classmates. After he got attacked by his classmates the seal was broken as Izuku woke up and seen almost everyone there except for a few people. As they attacked him without allowing him to speak was the turning point as his Phoenix dragon quirk helped him break out of the chains making everyone else shock that he broke out as they see him fully formed into a dragon.

 As they attacked him without allowing him to speak was the turning point as his Phoenix dragon quirk helped him break out of the chains making everyone else shock that he broke out as they see him fully formed into a dragon

As they saw him Aizawa tried to erase it due to seeing how big of a dragon he was until he couldn't use his quirk as he was confused as Ochako one of Izuku exes spoke up.

Ochako: um sir you need to look at the door.

As Aizawa looked at the door to see both Inko and Hisashi there pissed.

Hisashi: Inko take care of our son for me while I talk to this so called fucked up class.

Inko: of course honey

Soon she transformed into a Phoenix dragon and flew towards Izuku as she made herself known to Izuku as Izuku see that the one before him was his mother as he soon calmed down as he soon started to drop as he was fasting approaching the ground with 100% chance of dying until Inko flew under him and caught him on her back as Izuku is asleep. As Izuku is seen he seen to look like he hasn't been hurt at all as he spoke a bit in his sleep which Inko was glad to hear that he's ok.

PDI:(Phoenix Dragon Inko)(Thank God my son is ok)

Soon Inko gave a warming fire telling Hisashi that Izuku Ai fine and that she headed back to their estate as Hisashi gave back the same warming fire telling her ok. Soon he looked back at everyone as he soon spoke.

Hisashi: now tell me why is it that my son transformed into a Phoenix dragon and don't you dare lie to me I want the full truth.

Aizawa: well your son is the Ua traitor.

As he give Hisashi a photo as Hisashi looks at it and soon burned it which made them angry at him.

Hisashi: other then that photo give me solid evidence of him being with them like have any of you seen him with them or shaking hands for the last few months.

Just as they were gonna speak their mouths were shut by Hisashi.

Hisashi:*uses quirk* shut up I don't care none of you have no other proof that my son was with them you only saw one and you say fuck him were gonna kill him well now thanks to you his seal has been broken thanks to you.

All might: s-seal h-has b-been br-broken.

Hisashi: yes I sealed both the Phoenix Dragon and AFO 3.0 but now thanks to you like I said your shit out of luck because I'm not gonna help you.

Momo: nor me as well

Shoto: M-Momo baby what are you talking about you know that Midoriya is the traitor you seen it with your own eyes.

Denki: Kyoka baby he's right you seen it too right you really gonna keep dating him I'm much more better.

Kyoka: no like I said before I don't date dumbasses and besides if I did I would cheat on you with Midoriya.

As both of the boys got mad as they were about to force them to date them as got close as they both got smacked by Hisashi.

Hisashi: keep your dicks in your pants if they say no it's no now you 2 let's go.

As they left as they met the rest who didn't want nothing to do with the ones who who said that Izuku was the traitor as the boys that the girls didn't like were forcing them to cheat on Izuku as they kept denying saying their heart belongs to Izuku as they were about to take another punch as Hisashi used a paralyzing quirk to paralyze the guys plus All might who left the class before they left hitting on Miruko.

Hisashi: *sighs* why can't people take no for an answer.

Most of the girls who were being forced to cheat which they didn't started crying or had low self esteem walked away and made it to Hisashi Momo and Kyoka.

Hisashi: you people are pathetic how you want to force someone to do something out their will you can't just keep your dick in your pants for even a moment and here I thought this school only provides the best hero school but no I stand corrected.

Soon he teleported to Nezus office as Nezu sat there as he watched everything happened.

Hisashi: so you know what's going on right now??

Nezu: yes I do know what's going on.

Hisashi: so.......what are you gonna do then?

Nezu: have your son arrested.

Hisashi: may I ask this???.........If you see that Izuku is in the photo do you think that he's been framed in anyway shape or form?

Nezu: Mr.Midoriya as the principle of this school it's my job to protect those who are under my protection not villains like Izuku I'm confused on why your protecting him.

Hisashi: I'm confused on how the smartest little shit can't see that the LOV are behind this so you know that if they come out and say that they framed him just to either get him killed or kicked out so that my son.......MY FUCKING FLESH AND BLOOD TO MOT HELP YOUR STUPID ASS HUH HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THAT DUMB SHIT OR YOUR JUST LIKE FUCKING ALL MIGHT NO BRAIN AND ALL FUCKING QUIRK.

As Nezu got scared as Hisashi yelled at Nezu for his stupidity as he now sat there not knowing what to think but deep down he didn't want to risk it and such he looked Hisashi straight into his face and gave him a bold face ass lie.

Nezu:*lying* then I will look into and see if they are behind this I'm very sorry Mr.Midoriya.

As Hisashi didn't say nothing as he just got up and took the girls with him as Nezu spoke out telling him that the girls had to stay as he knows that they needed to get deflowered as Hisashi grew disgusted with his actions.

Hisashi: disgusting creature

That's the end of this chapter