Origins

After the betrayal at Ua and what happened of the guys who tried forcing the girls to cheat on Izuku with them they are now taking backlash after Hisashi made an anonymous comment that lead to the hero commissioner finding out about it as they made it known having Ua like right now taking backlash.

Right now in the Midoriya estate the girls who didn't betray Izuku is there as some is getting over the fact that some of the guys were trying to force them to cheat just to get Izuku even more down until Hisashi showed up and stopped them. After that day the girls has been relaxing as they was wondering where was Izuku as Hisashi told them.

Hisashi: right now he's asleep after he turned into a phoenix dragon and he should wake up by tomorrow morning.

Mirko: what?? What do you mean that he turned into a Dragon?

Momo: it's true a few days ago the class was beating him up until he started to transform which reminds me is that his quirk or-?

Hisashi: that's he's linage thanks to them attacking Izuku his linage came earlier then expected.

ITH:(Izuku True Harem) ohhhhh

Hisashi: I think it's about time to tell you girls about this since his linage showed up.

As ITH sat down as he started speaking.

Hisashi: be mindful when I say this......this came from the very beginning alright?

ITH: hai

Hisashi: thousands of years ago the Midoriya linage started before any war started. As you all know the linage of the Midoriya family started when my great great great grandfather was in the verge of death when he was just a simple man. With just a simple man he has the heart of a great man where he could do no wrong one day as his death came upon him he was at a young age which is the age of 25. What he had was a long term illness for working to hard where not even the doctors knows what symptom it was as they had no other option until one day he was blessed to have this power as you all know is the Spirit of fire the Phoenix Dragon.

Hisahi: Soon after my great great great grandfather took this power his illness went away after a few hours or so which made the doctors and others see that the illness he had go away and such the doctors checked to see if they actually saw what they actually saw. And from there on they see him as a legend.......at the age of 26 what started his legendary life was that he protected the people of his city as some thought he only wanted fame and money but they were wrong when they were protected by him as well. Before then it was not long until he find his wife and if anything he himself had a harem just Izuku now.

Hisashi: if anything he didn't want nothing happening to them just like how Izuku doesn't want nothing happening to you girls even though now it's a shortage of girls that didn't betray him but right now when the time comes you girls will be set on full house but back to the story. After my Great Great Great took his harem and hid them to protect them he made sure to keep them secure where not even our enemies know where they are at but now since that happened they are now considered our ancestors living in a closed society.

Momo: does that including famous scientists?

Hisashi: yes only I know but right now is not the time to look for it due to the betrayal that happened.

Itsuka: question is it easy to become a Phoenix Dragon?

Hisashi: no not really....its not easy to become one when your in the linage family but I must say once Izuku wakes up there is a way for you girls to become a dragon but Izuku is gonna have to wake to do this since your in his generation.

Mei: so how should we wake him up??

Hisashi: that's the thing in his mind right now he is learning how to be a Phoenix dragon by tomorrow morning once he wakes up he will be full and ready.

ITH: oh ok gotcha but what should we do now since we are here?

Hisashi: try and know his mother more since you are gonna be his future wife/dragon wife.

ITH: Hai

Soon after the girls started to make their day knowing about tomorrow as they wanted to know what Izuku is gonna do. Soon the next day came as Izuku finally woke up from what happened a few days ago as he is already a changed person (mentally not physically) as Izuku is more of a strong willed person who knows more on his left and right (if that made sense) he's buffed more then before and he can take no shit from anyone.

What Izuku learned while he was asleep that as a dragon he protects those who is his treasure as the abilities he got his fire(variants:Blue fire,black fire,red fire,ice fire) speed,intelligence(boosted his iq from before) danger sense, and finally hybrid (you guys should know this part already). Once Izuku realizes where he was at which he was in his mansion he had relaxed as he got up as he met his TH(true harem) after they saw that he's up they piled up telling him how much they missed him as they all kissed him and soon brought him back up.

Hisashi told Izuku about their lineage as Izuku understood very well what he has to do and such he wasted no time doing what he did as the girls became hybrid just like the rest of the family and soon the girls are now hybrid dragons that is apart of the Midoriya lineage as they didn't mind at all since that's what they dreamed of and now no one can stop them for their future paths.

That's the end of this chapter