Opia Final

And when you're finally able to hold yourself upright, chains drag along the floor with your limbs. Blurred vision clears and your met with the grayness of concrete. A dimly lit room similar to an alley with a single florescent light only strong enough to illuminate the walls.

It's a shame really...

Years of school, training—to avoid situations such as these. All the warnings ignored for a beautiful face and a soft accent—and yet...you can't help but be intrigued when he appears from the shadows.

Like a panther stalking his prey with you chained to the floor. Waves hang to frame his chiseled face, height increasing with each step until he towers you. Your chin gazed to the ceiling with your lips in line with his slutty waist.

You'd do anything just for a mere taste of him, for him to put you in any position he desired. Königs eyes gaze harshly down upon you and your mind runs rampant, but it's not with thoughts of escape. Its thoughts of how he was able to ignite this eagerness within you to please him. How horribly you crave his touch, his praise, his lips trailing every inch of you.

You know deep down the man that sat in his glory before you is still seeded within him. A gentle giant, even as he digs his fingers dig into your arms and forces you to your feet. Even as his eyes darken into that sinister look you'd seen earlier, when you stopped him from going to far.

Now look at you, wrist held together in cuffs, breathing sparse as he rotates your slaved body. Halting when situated directly behind you, at you most vulnerable. Out of peripheral, leaving his actions to your imagination until he touches.

His fingers brush your shoulders leaving tingles in their wake—glide down the center of your back until they touch the clasps of your bra. His breath misting the nape of your neck, your head tilting for a glimpse but you know a full glance would only make him stop. The warmth of his fingers are replaced by the kiss of a cool breeze to your nipples when the fabric falls.

Slides down your arms and rest at the cuffs that hold your hands together. Nipples harden as quick as his fingers reach to slide them between. A firm squeeze makes your lids close and your head fall to his shoulder. Back arches with the fullness of your ass starved to feel his cock and he denies you making sure to keep a fair distance.

"Will you obey me?" Konig whispered against your ear.

You nod, lips tucked behind your teeth as they dig in your skin when he brings his hips flush to yours. His cock rock hard resting between each cheek.

"You have a mouth.. use it." He demanded and you will, in any way he sees fit.

"Yes." You mutter.

"Good girl."

A gentle slap to your nipple causes you to cry out, pain quickly transforms into pleasure. His hand reaches for your neck while the other descends, sliding under the fabric until they reach your slick folds. Middle fingers glide until they kiss your entrance and you anticipate him digging into you but instead he collects the honey that pools and brings it to your clit.

He circle with pressure that makes your knees buckle and if the wasn't holding you upright, you'd topple over from the sensation of him igniting every nerve in your body. König rest his head against yours, slowly tormenting you with each lap, watching your thighs tremble until your core is so heavily twisted, your pleading.

"Please." You choke out, begging every time he stops just as you're about to orgasm, like someone pulling you from the edge of a cliff before you fall. Its agonizing, your stomach fluttering every time he continues again, touch lighter than before.

Paying attention to how your breathing increases and how much force your hips buck against him. Exercising control in his own impulses to just bend you over and fuck you senseless until tears stream down your face begging him to stop.

You steady your breath, attempt to prevent your thighs from trembling while feeling yourself come to the edge once more, your thighs lock his hand in place trying to end his torment with your hips grinding against his fingers.

"I decide when it's time schatz." Ripping his hand from you with ease and pushing the middle of your back down until your arched up for him. Your face planted along the cool concrete unable to see, only the sound of a belt rattling and metal hitting the floor.

He kneels down, ripping your panties to the side. Fingers engulfing your cheeks and peeling them apart as he pushes inside you until your completely filled. The fullness takes your breath away, holding it in your chest as he stills allowing you to adjust.

He reaches down and unhooks your cuffs, only to cuff your wrist behind your back instead. He pulls out and pulls the chain to force himself back inside you. Your walls spasm around him with each stroke, your moans echoing the room with your tears wetting the floor each time his tip kissed your cervix.

Each time his hips slammed against the back of your ass he pulled the chain for you to meet him in the center, increasing the force until your moans turned into a stammering mess as you came undone beneath him. Your slick leaking to the floor between his knees soaking his cock until he's able to slide in and out as he pleases.

His pace did not letting up even as you came again and again wetting his thighs. Even with you fucking him back until his moans turned into whimpers and now he's the one begging you.

"Bitte...Bitte...hör nicht auf" His breathing erratic as he wrapped the chain around his arm pushing himself deeper until you could no longer bounce your hips to his. He grinded himself against your cervix until his cock swelled and released inside you. Threads shooting out with force with each twitch at the base of his cock.