Additional Info

1. The MC won't be automatically antagonistic with supernatural beings or want to commit genocide like the hero faction. He just doesn't like humanity squandering their potential or becoming another race for power.

2. Just like in raildex becoming an Esper is an irreversible process that bars you from using magic freely. Only pure humans are able to become Espers due to only humans being able to acquire a personal reality. Using Sacred gears will count as magic use and thus affect an Esper accordingly. Espers are unable to be reincarnated into other races without the clash of their Esper abilities and newly acquired magic killing them.

3. The story will be set right after WW2 and will advance to the start of cannon with the gradual emergence of Academy city. The MC will take an Aleister type role as founder of Academy city but his motivations and personality won't be the same.

4. Kouh won't be the focus of the story though some plot points will be set there. Majority of the plot focus will be on the wider world of DxD and their reactions to the city of science.

5. No romance or 18+ content planned. I know this is DxD but I am not comfortable writing that and I am more into the world and characters of DxD than anything else.

6. I am no expert on DxD or raildex lore, so if I get anything wrong on the details, consider this an AU.

——————————————————————

I have a general idea for what ability I want the MC to get but I might end up putting up a poll in the next chapter to see what you guys think.