Rin chan can't hide her feelings!! "rin x len one shot"

Author comment: HI GUYS!!!! hehehe I just didn't know I would write a one shot for my beloved rinlen💛🧡💛🧡 oh yeah!! Here I draw the cover for my fic you can check my art on Instagram :shinji_koon1 and Twitter : shinji_koon

Rin Chan is a lonely robot who is always alone in her empty sekai while Miku is always with Mafuyu and the N25 group writing songs or play games and do some activities. Rin did not share this pleasure with them because people and even robots saw her as arrogant and conceited. She barely spoke and said a word. She would definitely die if she smiled!

But one day, Rin noticed A postman with beautiful, soft blonde hair and green eyes who is clearly from another sekai who came every week to collect mail from empty sekai. To be honest, Rin did not know When the robots in empty sekai were writing messages, actually she didn't really care Until she noticed that Miku was putting a letter in the letter box. The letter had a strange shape. It was not shaped like any other letter. It had many hearts drawn on its cover? This made Rin Chan very surprised. Rin approached Miku to read what was written in the letter, but! Mikuchan has noticed that Rin is trying to sneak a peek at her message! This made Miku's cheeks redden. Miku quickly put her letter in the mailbox and ran away from Rin Chan.

"..... Hmm? Why did she run? "

Rin Chan took the opportunity, opened the mailbox and picked out a letter on the cover which was written from:miku to:tsukasa.

"From miku..... To tsukasa? "

Rin Chan was surprised when Miku wrote Tsukasa's name on the cover of her letter? That's why she opened the cover of the letter. This girl was curious to know what was written in this letter Rin Chan started reading the message, and what was written in the message was

"T.. Tsukasa kun... This is me, Miku! I didn't know that a robot could fall in love with a human... But this is what happened... You made me feel a strange but beautiful feeling! A feeling I had never felt before." .. A feeling that makes my body shiver. You made my heart beat! You made me feel very shy. You made me think about you a lot. You made me feel happy whenever I think about you! I didn't know what this meant, but now I know..... I love you! 💓💘"

"Love... What's is that?... " Rin said

Rin didn't understand anything. What was this strange feeling that made Miku so happy?
Chan returned the message to the message box. She left this place and started walking and found Miku with the band N25 Ji, as usual. The difference is that Miku was very nervous.

"Len will come soon and take the letters we will see if Tsukasa will accept your love, Miku," ena said.

".. Len? Who is he...? "Rin Chan said with a confused tone

"Len The postman" Mafyuu said

"You mean that boy with blond hair?'' Rin said with a serious tone

“Yes, it is him,” Ena said in an angry tone, annoyed by Rin’s questions

Rin ran immediately to return to the letter box. She hid behind a rock that was located near the letter box, waiting for the postman to arrive. This girl hid for about half an hour until the postman arrived. Rin approached him slowly, took out the net that she was holding in her hand, and quickly threw the net at him.

"AAAAAAAH?! "Len screamed in shock that a net had fallen on him out of nowhere. He turned around to find a girl with beautiful blond hair and a frowning face, but she looked beautiful nonetheless!

" You.... " Rin said in a serious tone

"Me? " Len said in a confused tone

“You... you! You are the reason for the spread of the love disease! You transmitted this disease to Miku!” Rin pointed at him with her finger while she was speaking in all seriousness. Len stared at her for a moment and began to burst into laughter.

“What are you laughing at?” Rin said in a serious tone

“Love sickness? You really have a very wide imagination, girl.”len said
He approached her and winked at her
"hehehehe~So tell me, what's your name, blonde haired girl?:3"len said this in a flirtatious tone

"It has nothing to do with you! Now tell me what you did to Miku, you made her a weird feelings! A feeling that makes her feel another strange feeling as well
......you infected her with love disease!! Now tell me what is the antidote to this evil disease! I want to return Miku to her normal!" Rin said with a serious tone

"To be honest I have no idea what are you talking about but it's seem interesting  are you a writer or something I'm sure you will write a wonderful fantasy novel!" Len chuckles

"hmf! Stop belittling me! Now what are you and why do you always come here!" Rin said

"Well, as you see, I am a postman who collects letters to deliver them to the people who should receive them!
Just that!I'm not a disease maker and I have nothing to do with terrifying conspiracy theories, girl! "len said this in a cheerful tone

"Hmmmf I don't trust you!! " Rin said in a serious tone

Len chuckles

“Well, if you don't mind, I have to leave, my dear ~. I have to deliver the love letters to the intended recipients.”

He approached her and pinched her cheek, making her cheek turn red

"WHA WHA??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! "

She said this in a squeaky voice and pushed him a little

"Nothing dear :) I'm just trying to make you feel the strange feeling that you're friend feel~"

"H....  huh? What's happening..? " She said in a very nervous tone  "

Rin-chan's face turned dark red and she started to feel her heartbeat speed up and... and she really started to feel a strange sensation? She had never felt this way before. She had never experienced this beautiful feeling before... She did not know that this feeling was actually sweeter even than candy... She did not know the great pleasure that befalls a woman when her heart beats slowly and deeply. ..

"Riiine?are you okay~💗" Len said In a flirtatious tone

"Huh..? I... I.. Don't... Know"

Len approached her and put his hand on her chest to feel her heart
“your heart is beating loudly, just like a romantic movie, my love~”

Rin was shocked by what he had just done. She remained standing, very embarrassed and nervous. She had completely lost control over herself. It seemed that she had contracted the disease. Yes, she had contracted the disease of love. This boy had been lying to her from the beginning, if he was not truly the cause of this disease as he claims. Why did she get infected now? However, it seems that Rin now does not mind being afflicted with this disease, as she has never experienced happiness in her life, and this is the first time she feels this euphoria.

Len knew that he won this round against her, he held her hand and said
''What do you think about the two of us leaving to deliver love letters to the people who are supposed to receive them from their lovers? ~" Rin doesn't answer him, but it's clear she doesn't mind because he grabbed her hand and they started walking together like lovers, and handing out messages."

_the end_