It's Weird

NOTE:

I pledge it's not a ship between the twins. It's just that. Yeah. No comment. Periodt.

A little warning: a bit of violence at the start of the story but nothing serious.

Enjoy:)

________________________________________

Gempa's heart pounded with fury as he watched Halilintar's relentless assault on his attacker. The sight filled him with a mixture of fear and anger, and as Halilintar continued to rain down blows upon the helpless man, Gempa's resolve hardened.

"Hali, stop this madness!" Gempa shouted, his voice trembling with anger as he stepped forward, his fists clenched at his sides. "You've gone too far!"

But Halilintar seemed deaf to his brother's pleas, his eyes ablaze with fury as he unleashed blow after blow upon his assailant. "I won't stop until he pays for what he did to me!" Halilintar roared, his voice echoing off the walls of the alley.

Gempa's heart sank as he realized that his words were falling on deaf ears. With a heavy heart, he knew that he had no choice but to take matters into his own hands. Summoning all his strength, he lunged forward, grappling with Halilintar in a desperate attempt to restrain him.

The two brothers struggled against each other, their bodies locked in a fierce embrace as they grappled for control. But despite Gempa's best efforts, Halilintar proved to be too strong, his rage-fueled strength overwhelming Gempa's attempts to restrain him.

In a final, desperate act, Gempa summoned the last of his strength and delivered a powerful blow to Halilintar's jaw, stunning him long enough for Gempa to seize control. With a heavy heart, he dragged his brother away from the scene, his mind racing with fear and uncertainty.

As they reached their home, Gempa's heart pounded with a mixture of guilt and determination. He knew that he couldn't let Halilintar continue down this path of self-destruction, knew that he had to do whatever it took to protect his brother from himself.

With a heavy heart, Gempa led Halilintar to the underground base beneath their home, locking the door behind them with a heavy heart. "I'm sorry, Hali," he whispered, his voice filled with sorrow as he turned away, knowing that he had done what was necessary to protect his brother from himself.

___________________________

Halilintar's fists pounded against the heavy metal door of the underground base, his voice echoing off the walls as he pleaded with his brother to let him out. "Gempa, please!" he shouted, his voice strained with desperation. "Let me out of here!"

But there was no response from the other side of the door, only the deafening silence of the underground chamber. Tears streamed down Halilintar's cheeks as he sank to his knees, his heart heavy with despair.

"Gempa, I'm begging you," he cried, his voice choked with emotion. "I need to get out of here. I can't stay locked up like this."

But still, there was no answer from his brother, no sign that he had heard Halilintar's pleas. The silence stretched on, oppressive and suffocating, until Halilintar felt like he couldn't bear it any longer.

Clutching his head in his hands, Halilintar sobbed uncontrollably, the weight of his despair threatening to crush him. "Please, Gempa," he whispered, his voice barely a whisper. "I'm sorry. I'll do anything. Just please let me out."

But the door remained closed, the silence unyielding as Halilintar's pleas fell on deaf ears. Alone in the darkness of the underground chamber, Halilintar felt a sense of hopelessness wash over him, knowing that he was trapped, both physically and emotionally, with no way out.