London Hotel

Yuvika was excited upon reaching London and that's why she was enjoying every site that was coming in front of her as she couldn't  step out to see them personally as she had not come on a tour to London but she had come to complete the business deal or the assignment which she had beem assigned by her boss.

Then Neil said,"you should focus more on your work then the buildings of London .I think we have come so far to grab the deal and make profit for the company ,so better focus on your real destination. Don't get distracted by beauty of London. I understand London is a beautiful place to explore but I think you can come later to enjoy here with your family and friends."

After hearing this she became a little shy because she didn't expect such kind of answer from Neil as she always thought that he was a silent man who cared more for his work but now she actually spoke with her it's so much kindness in his words yet he ordered something like as he was a little upper  to her in his job.

But to pay  respect to his senior's words ,she went silent and quite cuz yes she knew she had to respect her senior,her job and the deal.

Though she was quite ,she payed quite a good attention to the outer view silently. All this was being noticed by Neil and he was somewhere happy about the fact the fact that though she did pay heed to his words yet she did her glaring at the buildings passed.

Soon they reached to the hotel where they were supposed to stay for 3 days for the meeting.

They checked into the hotel with Neil getting room no. 12 on the first floor and Yuvika along with one of the female state in the room number 14 because the room number 13 was actually in a working condition does she was made to stay in room number 14 pictures actually beside with the room number 13 was actually I will far away from the room number 12.

After entering the room she become so amazed and found herself to be entering the perfect fantasy land which had  the perfect decorative items and upper class facility with all those expensive items placed in a proper way. Of course it had to be as it was a 5 star hotel which she had always dreamt of going but never had  been able to this  but this opportunity and this deal  brought her to this and also to explore such expensive rooms and hotels and enjoy the luxurious products of there. She was stunned upon entering and was left flabbergasted.

To be continued....

For next chapter - 7 votes and 4 comments