Don't stop

Y/n was standing in the balcony of her room, Namjoon goes there, this time Y/n is not afraid of seeing him and Namjoon goes towards her.

Namjoon cups Y/n's face.

Y/n had tears in her eyes and Namjoon's eyes were also wet.

Namjoon: Forgive me my love, I made a big mistake, I also thought you like Rose, but you are not like that, forgive me, you are my queen and I will keep you like a queen, I promise,

y/n says nothing

Namjoon: Please, forgive me just for the last time, I will never give you a chance to complain, please.

Y/n wipes Namjoon's tears with her hand and both look into each other's eyes.

Namjoon touches Y/n's forehead with his forehead and

Namjoon: Sorry baby please,

Namjoon hugs y/n

************************

The next day everyone was at the dining table for breakfast.

Namjoon comes there with Y/n, everyone looks at them both in surprise.

Namjoon: What did you see that made you all stop eating?

Jin: You both look good

Namjoon: Of course, the queen looks good next to the king.

Everyone smiles but Suga's eyes look down and Y/n looks at him.

Namjoon takes Y/n towards the table and sits on his seat but makes Y/n sit right next to him.

Namjoon: We are starting a new beginning today.

Y/n looks at Namjoon

Namjoon: I want you to forget the past and from now on we will start a new life and I promise you I will never hurt you.

Y/n smiles

***************************

Namjoon had started loving Y/n even more than before and really treated her like a queen, Y/n's heart was melting and she was thinking of forgiving him.

Y/n loved Namjoon and he treated her well from the beginning. After Yoongi, it was Namjoon who loved her so much.

Yoongi was sad as well as happy because Y/n was in love with Namjoon and now Namjoon was giving her what she deserves and on the other hand he was sad that his love was with someone else.

****************************

Y/n's eyes open and she feels Namjoon holding her waist.

Namjoon: No need to get up, stay like this for a while, I was missing this moment a lot.

y/n turns to him

Namjoon: I'm sorry I slept on your bed last night without your permission but I was really missing you

Y/n smiles and touches his face

Y/n: I also missed this Namjoon

Namjoon smiles

both look into each other's eyes

Namjoon looks at Y/n's lips and kisses her lightly.

Namjoon moves away from her face

Namjoon: Sorry

Namjoon starts getting up from there but Y/n stops him.

Y/n goes close to his face and kisses his lips.

Namjoon also kisses her back

Namjoon touches Y/n's forehead with his.

Namjoon: I won't be able to stop myself if we stay this close.

Y/n: Don't stop

Namjoon kisses her again

*********************

Y/n's life had really become like a heaven, Namjoon loved her very much, Y/n had also forgotten all her old pains.

Yoongi was still Y/n's bodyguard,

yoongi always had to be around y/n even if he didn't want to

Whenever Y/n would see Yoongi, she would try to avoid him.

yoongi knew why she is doing this, she doesn't want her old feeling to be refreshed after seeing him, yoongi doesn't deserve Y/n because he didn't keep his promise,

*************************