I LOVE HIM BUT I CAN'T FORGIVE HIM .

Y/n goes inside the warehouse and sees Yoongi tied up with blood all over his body and Jungkook punching him continuously, Yoongi is motionless, his face is swollen and his eyes are almost closed.

Seeing this condition of his, tears fall from Y/n's eyes.

Y/n: STOP IT!!!

Namjoon looks at Y/N

Namjoon: WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Y/n runs towards Yoongi without listening to him. Namjoon gets even more angry, Y/n touches Yoongi's face and looks at Jungkook ,Jungkook looks down ,

Y/n: What is your problem Namjoon, how can you be so cruel, I thought you had changed but I was wrong.

Namjoon: I said worrying about other men is not your concern Why and how did you come here? Who brought you, I will kill him.

Y/n: Kill, kill everyone, kill me too, what else can you do? What do you know other than killing people I hate myself for loving you

Namjoon: What did you say? I promised you that I will not hurt you, so don't force me to break my promise Y/n.

Y/n: The mistake was of both of us, so why only Yoongi is being punished, I should also be punished.

Namjoon: Don't test my patience Y/n, leave here right now... otherwise i will kill this lover of yours in front of your eyes

Y/n: No please don't kill him, please understand Namjoon, it is not Yoongi's fault, he has sacrificed his love.

Namjoon gets more pissed off

Namjoon: Sacrifice, it means you still love him, and I am his boss, so he gave you to me as alms, I am the mafia king, do not need anyone's pity, it is a matter of great shame for me that my wife is shedding tears for someone else, and it would be even more shameful if that man remained alive.

Y/n's eyes wide

Y/n: No, no, Namjoon please, don't do anything to Yoongi, please, I will do as you say, please leave him.

Namjoon: For someone else you are ready to do anything, and WHAT ABOUT ME HUH, I JUST WANTED YOUR FORGIVENESS AND YOU, YOU STILL LOVE THIS YOONGI, SO YOU DIDN'T FORGIVE ME

Y/n: It is not so, I forgive....

Before her sentence can be completed, Namjoon fires his gun and bullet hits Yoongi's chest.

Y/n's eyes were wide open, she couldn't believe what just happened.

Y/n looks at Yoongi and tears fall from her eyes, Yoongi was lying lifeless on the ground and blood was oozing from his chest.

Y/n walks slowly towards his lifeless body and looks at him.

yoongi still had some breath left

Yoongi: I am sorry,

these were his last words

Yoongi slowly closes his eyes

Namjoon: Now you can cry as much as you want, come on, we have to go home.

Namjoon walks towards Y/n and holds her hand and drags her, Y/n jerks her hand off from his grip.

Y/n: Don't even try to touch me fucking KIM NAMJOON

She shouts and everybody was shocked by her outburst

Y/n: How did you even think that after all this, I am going to live normally with you as if nothing happened?

Namjoon: Let's go home and talk.

Y/n: Which house, do you call that prison home, I am not going to come with you, Yoongi thought I was happy with you but he was wrong, he left me trusting the wrong person.