64

~Chapter 64~

"Senior Brother, have you ever regretted it?" In You Ze Hall, Gu Jin's deep voice suddenly sounded. He looked at Xian Zhu and asked softly: "If you were given another chance to choose, would you still choose to fall in love with that ordinary person? Do you want to take this young woman back to the immortal realm?"

Xian Zhu was stunned for a moment, with a complicated expression on his face, and sighed for a long time: "You've been to Zhong Ling Palace?"

One of Feng Yin's souls is in Zhong Ling Palace. Since Gu Jin knows about this past incident, he must have met Ao Ge in the Nether Realm.

Gu Jin did not deny it. He raised his head and looked at Xian Zhu, "I made the same choice as you, Senior Brother. Even if A Yin only has a hundred years to live, I still want to be with her. What's more, she still have a hundred years, and I will definitely find a way to extend her life."

Xian Zhu's eyes flashed unbearably when he heard the phrase "hundred years". His mouth quivered, but he was too scared to say anything more. 

 Xian Shan on the side heard that Gu Jin had been to the Nether Realm, and his face suddenly moved like an old monk in trance, and he said: "A Jin, did you get Feng Yin's soul back in Zhong Ling Palace?"

Gu Jin nodded, "There are three souls of Feng Yin in the sycamore tree of Zhong Ling Palace. His Majesty Ao Ge has returned her soul to me."

"What did you exchange for?" Xian Shan went straight to the point and said in a serious voice: "Everyone who has been to the Nether Realm knows the rules of the Nether King. Your senior brother's life was exchanged for a ten thousand-year-old sycamore tree on Wutong Island by the master. Yes. Feng Yin's three souls are so important. With the style of the Nether King, it is impossible for him to hand them back to you easily. What did you give in exchange for Feng Yin's three souls?"

Xian Zhu didn't understand why the Headmaster suddenly became concerned about Feng Yin's soul when he was just admonishing Gu Jin and A Yin. He was about to change the topic and give Gu Jin some advice when he heard Gu Jin's answer.

"A Yin exchanged half of her lifespan for Feng Yin's three souls." Gu Jin lowered his eyes slightly and spoke the answer with great difficulty.

"Half a lifespan?! You said A Yin gave half of her lifespan in exchange for Feng Yin's soul?" Xian Zhu stood up suddenly and finally understood the meaning of Xian Shan's question. He turned to look at Xian Shan hurriedly, but Xian Shan shook his head at him.

"A Jin." Xian Shan's voice sounded, and he sighed invisibly. This sigh was so heavy that even Gu Jin, who had his eyes buried, felt a little uneasy.

Hearing Xian Shan calling him, Gu Jin raised his head and saw Xian Shan's serious eyebrows, and his heart trembled inexplicably.

"Senior Brother?"

"A Jin, your second senior brother and I are blocking your marriage to A Yin, not because A Yin was born in a lowly position, nor because she is a water-condensing beast. But because..." Xian Shan paused and then slowly said: "Her life span is only ten years from the day she was born."

This sentence was like an earth-shattering statement, shocking Gu Jin inexplicably. He stared blankly at Xian Shan, as if he didn't hear clearly: "Brother, what did you say? How long is A Yin's lifespan?"

Xian Shan seemed to be unable to bear it, but he still dropped two words: "Ten years."

Gu Jin's figure trembled, and the color drained from his face instantly, "Brother, are you mistaken? Even if A Yin is not a water divine condensation beast, but just an ordinary water condensation beast, she should have a lifespan of several hundred years. How come it's only ten years? I just looked through an ancient book yesterday, and it all says..."