*FIVE*

*Author's pov*

Namika tried to open her eyes but was covered from a black cloth where she can feel wait-wait-wait-

*Warning*

If physical harassment.... Or forced touchy kind of things Can triggers your easiness Or..... You're sensitive then please skip and don't hate me for this hehe....

She can feel hands on her waist while she can feel cold air all across her body like she's not wearing clothes...... She started too struggle and when she heard someone's laugh and it's none other than naksh....... She tried to move her hands and feet but she was tied to a bed hands on both corner of headboards.... Legs on bed's both edge and her condition was pitiful.... How a guy can do like that..... Is he psychopath for sex or something...? This were only thoughts of namika.......

"Naksh please..... Leave me wh...y w..Why are you do..doing such things..?"

"Calm down sweetheart! You told me you want to be my girlfriend.... Now will you just not give permission to your boyfriend to touch you...... (he slide his index finger on her naked body from her neck to her core) To please you...... To grab you {he grabbed her boobs with a harsh jerk and squeezed both very hard} to fvck you....Huh...!?"

She was screaming terribly to leave her breast but he was merciless pinching and squeezing it.......

"Pl...Please naksh please you'll tell anything I'll do it but not my body please that's my and my family's pride p..please I can't afford such a big price for loving someone"

As he was angry coz she just pushed him and used abusing words but he's not so merciless that he'll really fvck her but he's just giving her his introduction by torturing her.......

he losses his grip, grabbed her throat and removed the cloth of her eyes and for her relief she was wearing panties but for her surprise or disgust he was not which coz her to close her eyes immediately..... He left her throat and caressed her neck..

"Aww, did namika got scared after seeing it so huge....?"

"Please naksh mujhe jane do maine kya bigada tumhara..? Maine toh bas ishq kiya tha wo bhi hum ab nhi chahte kyu kr rhe ho ye sab.....?" {If you need translation then please comment I'll give it from next chapter}

"You proposed me right....? Should I tell this to your parents....? They're strict right....? Your body is their pride..?I think I should take a photo and send them...."

Her shot a death glare his eyes.... Once his eyes were her roman empire now it's nothing for her expect a disgusting fvckboy's eyes....

"Look at your audacity namika it doesn't suits with your condition, but okay once a time I thought you as my good friend so I'll not harm you but.... But.... But... Promise me one thing that you'll never tell anyone that I did like this to you..."

"I'll never promise"

"Ohhk then.." he slide his hand under her panties and was going to touch her core

"OKAY"

he grabbed her left b00b and pinched her nipple "low your voice girl"

"I'll not....ahh~not... share with anyone"

He left her with a hard spank on her right one

"Ahhhh~"

She was still glaring him with intense anger and hatred that her eyes were burning... He placed his palm above her eyes sliding it down......In order to closing it..

"Don't stare me like that or you'll fall more in love with me"

"Yes... I'm falling more and more in hate with you by each passing second... Now happy...? please leave me"

"Okay... Okay"

He stood and went to washroom and she tried to open the knots but it wasn't esay enough..... And she looked at her surrounding,all white they were in hotel not in their tent, clouds of feeling troubled were roaming and after few seconds a drop slide towards her hair as she was facing the ceiling.... Seeing her naked body with wide spread hands and parted legs were torturing her.....

He came out and looked at her with ruth and he covered her with blanket.........He gave her clothes which he undressed in anger... He open the knots....

"Leave after changing..... take left about 500m then right turn our camps are there"

She felt her heart bleeding every single second and sensation on her breast were so harsh that it's itching her she went to shower and took a long shower after she left......

This is the terrible story behind her not loving anyone again and about vansh he tried girls who attracted him but he failed in finding love even he tries to find it after meeting namika shit!! Did I accidentally provided spoiler......?

______________🌼💗🌼____________

SimranRattan1 thankyou for your vote that's my first vote and I literally celebrated it by baking lmao I know it's a little achievement but first vote means alot to me..... Thankyou💋💗💗💗

~by Darkglorywrites 💗🌼