65

~Chapter 65~

Qi Yue Hall.

A Jiu and Qing Yi, who had woken up from alcohol, squatted in front of the sleeping A Yin's bed, blaming themselves. 

"Why aren't you awake yet?" A Jiu muttered as he wandered around, "Why aren't you awake yet?" He would poke A Yin's forehead from time to time, his brows furrowed deeper than the little old man's, "Is there something wrong with the God-Returning Pill?"

Yan Shuang rolled her eyes with enthusiasm and wanted to throw this noisy fox out. Before she could take action, she turned around and saw the person standing by the door.

Gu Jin did not know when to enter the room. He stood by the door and looked at the sleeping person on the bed. The suppressed emotion in his eyes was actually a bit colder than yesterday when A Yin was seriously injured and vomited blood.

Yan Shuang felt uneasy and was about to ask. Gu Jin had walked straight up and sat beside A Yin's bed.

As soon as the irritable Fire Fox saw his love rival appearing and acting like his master, he immediately became angry and struck Gu Jin with a slap, "You still have the nerve to come? The person you encountered with A Yin was the devil; despite A Yin's injuries, you are still alive and well. She just gave up half her life for you, and this is how you protect her? What? Only because you're a disciple of Dong Hua and one of the three Da Ze Mountain lords? "

Yan Shuang failed to hold him, so A Jiu rushed to Gu Jin and grabbed his front collar, "Gu Jin, I want to take A Yin back to the Fox Clan. If she is by your side, she will be killed by you sooner or later!"

A Jiu's angry words were tantamount to heartbreaking words for Gu Jin, who had just learned the truth.

For the first time, he did not refute the anger of the fire fox. He shook A Jiu away from him with a sweep of his immortal power, and said coldly: "She is from Da Ze Mountain, she is my junior sister. Da Ze Mountain and I will protect her, she's not going anywhere."

A Jiu snorted coldly and left the Qi Yue Palace.

Yan Shuang knew that A Jiu blamed himself for not protecting A Yin because he felt that he had made a mistake by drinking last night and failed to protect A Yin. She sighed and went out to comfort him. Along the way, she very thoughtfully took away Qing Yi who was watching the excitement.

The hall became quiet, leaving only the sleeping A Yin and the silent Gu Jin beside the bed.

He looked at A Yin's pale face and held her hand. Those hands were cold and thin, no longer as vibrant as when she were first born.

Hong Yi was right. If it weren't for him, A Yin wouldn't be like this.

Even if she breaks out of her shell and lives ignorantly in Da Ze Mountain, she should have ten years, instead of lying on the bed full of scars like now, not even a year left.

The magnificent scene in Chang'an's night sky was completed by the trembling figure in front of the God-killing Flower in Nine Nether Purgatory, the fearless and calm person who sacrificed half her life in Zhong Ling Palace, and A Yin, who attempted to block the devilish energy with her life last night in order to save him. These figures alternately appeared in his eyes. 

Gu Jin leaned down and touched A Yin's forehead with his lips, which were hot and warm.

"You will be fine. I will let you live peacefully for a long time."