o6.) And It Continues

Juvia jumps back startled by Lyon's tone in his voice. "Oh Lyon you scared me" Juvia says. "Where the hell have you been all day; you said you were going to Lucy's for a girls day not a girls night" Lyon says. "I hadn't even realized that it had gotten this late but since your up I have something I want to discuss with you Lyon" Juvia says. "I'm sure that can wait till after were done" Lyon says getting up taking his shirt off. "Oh Lyon not now; this really can't wait" Juvia says. Lyon pushes Juvia up against the wall and begins kissing on her neck. "Lyon stop this is really important" Juvia says squirming. Lyon still doesn't stop he keeps going even more aggressive then before. "Lyon I said stop" Juvia yells as she pushes him off her. "What the hell has gotten into you" Lyon shouts back. "I'm trying to talk to you and your not even listening" Juvia says. "Fine hurry up so we can get back to what I want to do" Lyon says smiling. Juvia annoyed now says "Lyon I think this is moving a little to quickly for me and I want to slow up". "Slow up; your serious?" Lyon says walking up to Juvia and then he gets in her face. "Is this about Gray, Juvia he hurt you, rejected you, disrespectful you" Lyon pleads. "Listen Lyon who I deal with is my business not yours so please stay in your lane" Juvia says obviously frustrated. Lyon shocked grabs Juvia's arm "I wont allow you to do this to yourself." "Get off me" Juvia screams as she shoots a powerful stream of water from her hands knocking Lyon into the wall. "Oh so where taking it there .. fine" Lyon yells. He starts walking close to her and he slaps her in her face knocking her to the ground. She screams out in pain and starts screaming "help me anyone.. Help me Please!" Lyon looking menacing says "Juvia I'm just going to have to take you back with me to Lamia Scale because I see now you can't resist the temptation of being around him; but its okay you will learn to love me and we will be happy just wait and see". "I don't wanna go anywhere with you" Juvia wails crying on the floor. She balls up in the fetal position whispering to herself "someone save me". "Fire Dragons Winged Slash" Natsu yells out attacking Lyon. "Juvia" Lucy screams. "What happened; Are you okay Lucy" says with concern. Gray walks up behind Lucy and says "She is now". Juvia sits there with tears rolling down her face and all she can do is cry.

"No one hurts one of my Guild members"Natsu growls. "Aye Fire Brain I got this one" Gray steps up. "Be careful Gray" Juvia yells out. "Im going to kick his ass three times; once for being born, twice for taking advantage of you, and finally for hurting you" Gray says. "Ice make Lance" Gray yells , the lance flys toward Lyon who flips to the side dodging it fairly easy. "Ice Make dragon" Lyon shouts it flies at Gray ferociously. Gray makes Ice make Saucer and it flies spinning at an amazing speed cutting Lyon dragon in half cutting. "Damn "Lyon thinks to himself. Lyon knows he can't win because if he can somehow defeat Gray he won't get passed Natsu. Lyon screams out in a desperate attempt in freedom "Ice Make Endless Mirrors" a large quantity of mirrors start materializing and there are a hundred plus Lyons. Gray smiles "is that all you have; Ice Make Devasting Hammer". Gray makes a hammer larger then all the mirrors Lyons created and he swings it will all his might smashing all the mirrors and knocking Lyon in the wall rendering him unconscious. "Ice Prison" Gray shouts! The prison falls over Lyon and its over. "Nice job you Ice loving stripper" Natsu smirks. "Shut up idiot" Gray smiles back. "Oh Gray" Juvia says as she runs to him and kisses him; "Thank you for saving me" Juvia says. "I already alerted the council Lyon will be arrested and put on trial and probably be banned from Legal Guilds all together" Lucy says. "I'm just happy its over" Juvia exclaims. The magic coucil comes and they take Lyon away and everyone decides they will stay the night with Juvia because of whats happened. "Oh Yeah I totally forgot to explain how we ended up over here Lucy" says to Juvia. "Well me and Natsu where taking a stroll and we seen Gray walking and so we started talking and I remember Erza wedding rehearsal meeting so we came over to make sure you remembered thank goodness we did" Lucy says. "Ditto" Natsu says. "Uh huh" Gray says. Juvia just smiles and says to herself "I have some of the most special people in my life".

"Get the hell up Natsu" Lucy screams. "If we are late to this wedding meeting Erza's gonna kill us" Lucy says getting a shivers down her spine thinking about an angry Erza. "Huhhh" Natsu says drooling. "Come on I'm already dressed and so are Gray and Juvia" Lucy says scolding him. Natsu starts dosing off again and Lucy goes and gets a cup of water and throws it on him. He jumps up screaming "Awww come on Lucy just one more hour" Natsu whines. "If you wanna get killed by Erza thats on you Lucy" says smartly. "Fine" Natsu says walking to the bathroom sulking. Natsu gets dressed and the they leave out the door. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Juvia are walking just happy that everything has calmed down and that they are all finally happy with the people they are suppose to be with. They arrive at the wedding reception and they here a huge booming noise. "This cake is not sweet enough; I asked for the Maximum sweet strawberries and these are regular" Erza shouts. "Oh no are we actually prepared to for this" Lucy says scared. "Juvia doesnt think shes ready" Juvia says. "Go ahead boys" Lucy says. "No way" Natsu and Gray say in unison. While they are arguing Erza hears them and open the door. "Oh you guys are here I thought I was going to have to go retrieve you" Erza says. "Let the planning begin" Erza says smiling triumphantly!