New Potential Unlocked?

Gajeel charges at Levi and they exchange quick punches and kicks; they are matching each other blow for blow. "How are you able to keep up with me" Gajeel says aloud. Levi punches grazing his face begins to laugh. "You would be amazed at the power medications hold" Levi declares proudly. When Levi says these words the pieces start to connect in his brain and he jumps back and stops fighting. "It was you wasn't" Gajeel says coldly. "Whatever are you talking about" Levi smiles widely. "Medicinal Magic, your skilled, your increased physical strength and magic power . . . there's no way you could be this strong unless you took magical enhancement pills . . . you're the who Sue was running from . . . your" Gajeel rants. "Correction, she was working for me not running from me . . . I am the Guild Master and I created these pills to acquire enough money so that I would be able to acquire more medicinal techniques and secrets; but the plan was always to get Levy but breaking up your happy home was an added bonus for Sue" Levi admits shrugging his shoulders. "You fucking asshole . . . You made Sue do that" Gajeel yells shocked at Levi's confession. "Don't get me wrong . . . she did work for me but her feelings were all her own . . . she was only supposed to kidnap Levy so any extras were all on her" Levi chuckles. Gajeel feels his rage building up in the pit of his stomach and he lets out a fearsome growl. "Down boy . . . Where is Sue anyway? I figured by now you two would be making sweet passionate love and would have forgot all about my poor sister" Levi proclaims. "Did you just say your sister?" Gajeel asks. "Oh my apologies for not introducing myself earlier . . . I'm Levi McGarden" Levi confesses. "You're lying . . . Levy is an only child; she has no siblings" Gajeel says shaking his head in disagreement. "Well I already explained this to my sister and I see no point in bringing up the past any further . . . let us look towards the future my dear brother-in-law" Levi proclaims cheerfully. "You ain't shit to me . . . now I'll say this once; give her back or I'll kill you where you stand" Gajeel replies coldly. "Such a scary look brother-in-law . . . you can have her back after I get the babies from her" Levi answers back calmly. "You won't lay a hand on them" Gajeel yells. "I already have" Levi laughs. Gajeel magical aura starts to glow and Levi takes a pill out of his pocket and flicks it in his mouth and they charge at each other again to battle for their family.

"I hope we aren't too late" Lucy says bouncing in Natsu's arms. Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, and Erza are racing at full speed to get to the studio before Gajeel does something reckless. "Juvia thinks we should hurry because Gajeel is very impulsive when he's angry . . . he's always been like that" Juvia admits. "I've never seen him unleash an attack like that before either" Gray says chiming in to the conversation. "You gotta admit it was bad ass" Natsu says laughing. Lucy lightly slaps his cheek "That is not funny Natsu . . . Sue just disappeared . . . she might be dead" Lucy scolds. "Oh she's dead" Gray interrupts. "Gray-sama don't say such things" Juvia says shocked. "This could prove troublesome if the council where to catch wind of this . . . murdering someone is still a crime" Erza proclaims. Everyone remains silent and they look at each other. No one had thought of that and realized what Gajeel had done in the eyes of the council. What he did was irreversible and it was a crime. Just as Lucy begins to speak again they see and hear an explosion and see in smoke in the distance. The boys and Erza speed up to get there as soon as possible. When they arrive to what use to be the studio they look at the walls and the roof and everything is destroyed. Gajeel is bruised and bleeding and fighting with Levi at an intense speed. Levi is matching Gajeel blow for blow. "How is he able to keep up with Gajeel" Erza says shocked at the display of Levi's strength. Levi's hands begin to glow purple and his hands get a blade of purple aura on them. Gajeel jumps back unaware of what Levi is doing. "Don't stop now brother-in-law . . . let the fun continue" Levi growls charging at Gajeel quickly. He begins to slice at Gajeel but Levi is missing every swing he throws at him. "You can't seem to land a hit can you . . . you're not on my level kid" Gajeel says cockily. Levi gets pissed and begins swinging recklessly but he is still missing. Gajeel does his Iron Dragon Club hitting Levi directly in the stomach and knocking him into the wall. "Give her back and I'll only kick your ass a little more" Gajeel says smiling widely. "Gray-sama maybe you should help out too" Juvia proclaims. "Yeah you too Natsu" Lucy agrees. The boys look at each other and shake their heads. "Nah . . . he's got it" Gray says shrugging. "I wouldn't want anyone to interfere in my battle with a weird bastard that stole my Luce" Natsu exclaims folding his arms. Erza rolls her eyes at their statements. "Men and their stupid pride . . . Although I shall not interfere either" Erza admits. They watch as Levi gets back up and begins to chuckle. "You think this is the extent of my power" Levi says and the aura on his hands floats into the air and starts to accumulate. The aura in the air turns into hundreds of purple spikes and they begin launching at incredible speeds. Gajeel is flipping and dodging everything thrown at him. The spikes are all over the studio but none have hit Gajeel or any of the others. "You have terrible aim" Gajeel laughs. "You think so" Levi smiles and closes is open hand. All the spikes burst into vapor and purple smoke fills the studio. Gajeel tries to close his mouth and hold his breath but it is too late. His muscles begin to weaken and Gajeel's legs begin to shake and he falls to the floor. "What the fuck did you do to me" Gajeel yells. "Anesthesia my dear brother . . . now you feel no pain . . . you feel nothing isn't that ironic! You are nobody that feels nothing" Levi laughs. When Gajeel looks to the left he sees his friends on the floor struggling to move as well. "Let them go . . . they have nothing to do with this you bastard" Gajeel growls furiously. "I can't have you in my way now can I . . . you all must die" Levi whispers menacingly.

"Argh" Levy says trying to move her hand so she can point at the pill bottle. "This is impossible for me . . . there is no way I'll be able to reach it" Levy sighs dropping her head in defeat. Tears begin to fall and they hit the floor and Levy can't seem to control her tears. She sobs and she coughs trying to catch her breath. "Mommies so sorry babies . . . I'm horrible I know . . . If I wouldn't of got into it with daddy we'd be safe right now but because of my stupidity and jealousy we are in this predicament! DAMMIT ALL . . . it's my fault and I'm so sorry" Levy screams out. Levy begins to fill a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach and it spreads through her body and her arms quickly react and she tugs on her chains and they fly out of the ceiling and she lands on the floor. "Did you two do this" Levy rubs her belly and feels a kick. She smiles and her eyes begin to swell with tears but she quickly wipes them. "Thank you babies! Let's make this count . . . Time to kick your uncle's ass" Levy shouts. She picks up the pill bottle and opens it and takes out a pill and examines it. "I have no choice . . . all that noise upstairs can't be good" Levy admits putting the pill on her tongue and swallowing it. She begins to move and her body pulsates stopping her in her tracks and her body continues doing so. "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Levy screams dropping to her knees with her magical energy surging around her. "ARGHHHHHHHHHH IT BURNS" Levy screams. Levy pounds the ground and a metal rods comes out of the ground. She screams in pain and it can be heard from upstairs. "That's my adorable sister screams . . . can you all hear them" Levi laughs and his hands aura change to a dark black. Gajeel tries to move furiously after hearing Levy's voice but he fails. "Once I cut you with this blade you will die . . . good bye" Levi says getting ready to swing his arm. Metal dozens of metal rods come up from the ground almost hitting everyone. Levi jumps back and looks below him and he can see a figure floating beneath him. When the dust clears Gajeel looks at the figure and it's Levy with metal scales on her skin. "Dragon force" Gajeel says in shock. Levy looks at Gajeel with sympathy and says "After this let's go home babe". She turns to her brother and prepare to put him down.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE* - HELLO TO ALL MY LOVED OTAKUS AND AVID READERS! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THIS STORY! I HAVE DECIDED THAT INSTEAD OF MAKING THIS BOOK EXTREMELY LONG AND TIRING MYSELF OUT; I WILL NOW SPLIT THE BOOKS. SO WITH  A GLAD HEART I CAN SAY THIS BOOK IS COMING TO A END BUT FRET NOT THEIR WILL BE A SEQUEL(S)! SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ THIS BOOK, VOTE FOR THIS BOOK, COMMENT ON THIS BOOK, AND SHARE THIS BOOK. IT TRULY MAKES ME HAPPY AND I WRITE SO MUCH BETTER WHEN IM INSPIRED AND HAPPY.

QTOC

1. How do you feel about Levi's magic? (He's truly formidable to keep up with a dragon slayer)

2. Levy's dragon force . . . How do you feel? Will she be able to fight with her brother and win for her family?

3. How was this chapter? How do you feel about this book ending very soon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sound off in the comments below~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~