This Some Bullshit

ONE YEAR LATERRRRRRRRR ‼️

Dear fuck... i've been standing out here in this hot ass sun wearing this tight ass uniform for hours. I'm getting so fucking sick and tired of it for real.

I tried to keep up with my straight face and listen to the Head Instructor with his annoying bullshit I could care less about. I'll be honest, I don't even know what the FUCK this man is even saying for real cause he just saying anything it really is making me worry cause he look like he snorts cocaine on the daily.

"I put in an order to the empire to send me a shitload of badasses and pillage-hungry murder machines." Commander whatever-the-fuck-his-name-is said. "And instead all I got was you cupcake cack clowns and a side order of fuck nuggets." He complained. What the actual fuck was he even saying... baldheaded ass motherfucker. "I can tell at a glance at least 50% of you are cock suckers." He assumed as he glared down at all of us. I would keep going with the list of all the things that this old man was saying but to be so honest with yall I wasn't trying to listen to this hoe at all. At this point he just venting out his feelings to us and projecting them onto us as if we give a shit. I'm so tired of STANDING HERE ON MY FEET AND ITS HOT AS SWEATY BALLS I HATE IT HERE WHY DID I COME TO THIS FUCKING PLACE DEAR LORD FUCK.

I'm sorry yall that i'm venting to you like this but you gotta understand that im just so done with my life to be honest. I've grown more mature in life so now I can finally realize and be able to speak my emotions all the damn time. Now when Eren starts acting a fucking fool, I can look him in the face and tell him that the reason that his bitch ass may be a fucking diabetic and half ginger is because first, his mama done swallowed to much of that sweet cream from all these fucking men and fucked a ginger. He really need to pipe the fuck down for real cause he knows, he gonna end up on Steve Wilkos to figure some shit out. Fucking stupid ass—

HOLY SHIT WHOSE BREATH IS HOTTER THAN THE SUN'S ASS WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK-

"I know you hear me talking to you, cadet!" Oh my fucking god why he over here yelling in my face like get the fuck away from me. "Who are you!?"

I flinched slightly at his tone and looked right into his sunken eyes which made me wonder if this was the main cause of the way he was acting for real. "... Y/n L/n, sir." I said in a calm manner. I did not wanna be yelling all loud it's too hot for that shit.

"The fuck kind of name is that!? That sounds like a prostitute name! Are you a prostitute, Y/n!?" BRO WHAT WAS THIS NIGGA SAYING TO ME RIGHT NOW ISNT HIS NAME LITERALLY KEITH SHADIS...

"No sir, if I was a prostitute I wouldn't be here." I am so sick of this man in my face his breath smell like a can of bounce that ass for real he need to back the fuck up I don't know what the hell is wrong with these people all up in peoples face like if your gonna do all that then literally brush your teeth and chew on mints cause this is just trifling.

"Cut the damn attitude, cadet! You look like a prostitute to me! You might as well came here to get dicks shoved up your ass since everyone in your residence got killed off by dickless son of a bitches!" He got closer to my face which nearly made me gag but I kept it in... I was crying for help internally at this point. I didn't even say anything because I was so sick and tired of this old motherfucker who need to be placed in a nursing home yelling at me and calling me a prostitute just because of my name. I ain't got the patience nor time with this bitch.

By the grace of god he went away from my face to go scream at someone else, thank you jesus I can finally breathe non-contaminated air through my nose. I've never craved fresh air so much in my life that it almost made me fucking cry.

But from the corner of my eye I could see that Armin was looking rather pissed...It might be the fact that his imaginary cat... Mr. Whiskers was misbehaving again and he is trying to keep composure. It's really tough out here.