02

as he locks the door, i start to take my jacket off, throwing it on the floor and he turns around, rushing over to me and picking me up, making me laugh slightly and he joins in.

i wrap my arms around the back of his neck, kissing his lips and he places  me on the bed and leans down, taking his shirt off, i can't help but run my hands down from his chest to his stomach.

i notice his chain dangling down from his neck, and i bite my lip slightly, and i kiss his lips again, taking off my shirt and he kisses from my neck to my clothed breasts.

"can i?" he asks as he is about to pull my bra down, i nod and he follows through.

he begins to softly kiss my nipple making me shut my eyes and hold onto the back of his head and he comes back up to kiss my lips.

he pulls my skirt down, and we keep eye contact as he does so.

he begins to kiss my stomach and i sit up, and he looks up, confused.

"i want to try something." i tell him and i signal for him to lie down, and he does, and i unzip his pants, pulling them down and straddling his lap.

i take my bra off and throw it on the floor, leaning down to kiss him and his neck.

"do you have a condom?" i ask and he nods, sitting up and holding my waist as he does, digging under the pillow and i kiss his neck as he does, handing it to me and i open it up and push him back down onto the bed, making us laugh.

i take his boxers off and i put the condom on him, taking off my underwear and straddling his lap.

i rub my clit against him and he closes his eyes shut and i finally take him in.

i rest the palms of my hands onto his chest, as i bite back a moan.

"fuck.." he groans and i slowly grind against him, but that isn't good enough for him as he flips us around and starts to thrust into me.

"fuck rafe!" i moan aloud and he kisses down my neck and i realise what he's done,  and i laugh, "am i really not that good?" i ask him and he looks up and slowly pulls out.

"you're great, but i like to have control." he says and i nod, "now turn around." he tells me and i bit back a smile and do as he says.

he pulls me back slightly, so im arching my back and he slowly enters me, making me claw the bedsheets.

"you're perfect." he says and i moan, he grips onto my ass and i feel myself getting closer, then he sends me over.

he begins to rub my clit, and pound into mercilessly.

"god, i'm close!" i tell him and he goes faster.

"good, cum for me." he says and i do exactly that, him following me shortly after.

he sorts himself out and i head into the bathroom, cleaning myself up. i come back out and he hands me a t-shirt.

"what's this for?" i ask and he looks at me, confused.

"you need to rest." he says and i put the t-shirt on slowly.

"you do this to every girl?" i ask and sit in his bed, and he gestures for me to lean my head on his chest.

"yeah. you can't just throw them out like an object." he says and i frown.

"so, you're not an actual dick." i say out loud and he laughs.

"no, of course not roseway. i'm a gentleman." he says and i laugh, looking up at him.

"i've never had this before." i say and he frowns.

"the love of your life doesn't let you stay over?" he asks and i shake my head, "i think you should reconsider your lover." he says and turns out his lamp.

his words stick with me the entire night.

"good night, roseway." he says and i nod, looking back down.

"good night, rafe." i say and i close my eyes.

'reconsider your lover'