My annoyance

BANG

The sudden sound makes my shoot up right as I look around

BANG BANG BOOM

The ground shakes

Wasn't even a little bit longer before my door is ripped open.

I look down and the short bird man's staring at me with two bigger lackeys behind him.

"Let's go weapon 13." the green eyes gleam at me through the mask.

I follow him but not before the lackeys put me in a blind fold with heavy cuffs at my arms feet and even a metal thing on my mouth to keep my mouth shut.

Though I haven't used it in a long time I doubt my vocal cords even remember how to work.

As we walk down the hallways another bang goes off and we start to walk faster.

I guess this wasn't planned.

We keep walking till suddenly I hear grunts and body's falling

Strange
next thing I know my blindfold is untangled
I squint my eyes from the sudden light as they start to adjust

It's not until I can see again that I realize  I'm face to face with a blond girl with fangs and a crazy look in her eyes, next to her stands a man in a strange body suit.

"Wow wow wowww! Shigiraki never told us there be a girl my age here!" The girls says as her smile grows

"Huh what a surprise!- don't care!" The strange body suit man says seems like he's fighting..himself?

"Those chains how cruel!/ you should join us!"
I ignore the man and simply walk past the both of them down the hallway.

"So girly wanna join are group? What they got in chains for? How old are you? What's your blood type?" Questions keep pouring from her mouth I eventually stop listening.

I look down as the short man's as he lays unconscious

"Disappear."
SPLAT

Now that greens eyes is down i can use my quirk without being stopped anymore

I look back up at the strange duo but there to busy look at where the short man used to be in shock

I simply walk past them and down the hallway

"oh.my. GOD THAT WAS SO COOL-huh where'd she go?" I can hear her outburst from here before I can hear them run towards me

" hey where you going?!" "Yo come back!/how rude!"
I turn around and make the ground rise up to a wall between us as I kept walking with only one thing on my mind.

Eri.

I don't know what happening but I don't care, the only thing I care about is eri.

I kept walking towards the sound of the banging till I eventually enter a huge room with destroyed stuff and spikes coming from the ground everywhere.

i walked in

'no ones here'

the rooms empty but a couple of people and some giant thing?

but none of them are Eri
' im just gonna ignore them it's not like they can see me'
Luckly there's a hole in the celling

'Maybe she's up there?'

i step on a big peice of rubble.

"Rise."
as i near the roof i hear shouting.

"SHE IS MINE. A NAIVE BOY LIKE YOU DOSNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE HER!"