Chapter 5

Tyler On:

So, today I am going out with my friend and supervisor Delilah Jackson, and I feel that it's a good thing, cause in a way I want to help her move on, and I guess it's going according to my plan, I mean come on she was stuck in her thoughts and feeling guilty about what happened to her boyfriend and I don't and never will judge her, but at some moment sh needed to stop cause she was hurting herself and believe me I am saying that as a friend... anyways now I am getting ready, I'll be picking her up in a few...

I'll be wearing this, come on guys, I am going to the beach not going to meet the president

Delilah On:

I was kinda shocked when he asked me out as "friends", but I didn't wanna be rude so I accepted, I am literally so confused and not ready for a relationship...anyways I am ready waiting for Tyler...

Julia: Delilah, I know it's too soon for you but try to have fun okay?,Tyler is a good guy and I am sure that if you want to take things slow he will understand...- she said sitting on the couch-

Delilah: okay mom, I kinda like him, but I also don't know if he feels the same- I said-

Julia: honey don't be dumb, do you really think that he would ask you out if he wasn't into you?-

Delilah: Well he did ask me out but as friends, he said that-

Julia: he said that so that you wouldn't feel pressure, or that you wouldn't feel like he is forcing you to do something, he is giving you time honey-

Delilah: okay mom, I 'll talk to him today- I said- Delilah I am not saying you should talk to him today, I am just giving you an advice, do what your heart tells you to do and what you think is the right thing to do, but remember don;t throw this guy away, first think about what you will say, before it's too late...- okay mom, thanks.

*INCOMING CALL FOR DELILAH*

Tyler: I am here, Doc.-

Delilah: okay, coming...

I wore this...

and that

and that.

AT THE BEACH:

We arrived and organized the picnic, we ate and talked about medical stuff, since I became a doctor, my business is just medical stuff I can't talk about anything else I don't know why, anyways I got the courage to tell him what I was feeling...

Delilah: Tyler, look I want to tell you something, I think I like you but...okay here it goes, the truth is that I want to give myself to you, but I am just so confused that I can't I just can't, I told you, and I don't wanna hurt you, by remembering him every time I look at  you, that wouldn't be fair, although you've been helping me a lot, "I wanna fall in love but all my tears have been used up on another love" I am sorry...

Tyler: look, the day I told you, that you won't forget him ever, I knew what I was talking about, I knew that. And I don't care if you need a year or even more time, I'll be waiting here for you, I'll give you the time you need until you feel ready, I just need you to move on, I don't want you to forget him, and I wouldn't do that cause that would be selfishness, he is someone who made part of your life and I can't be that stupid to make you forget him, as I said we are friends and I'll give you all time that you need...

Delilah: wow, I am shocked that's was sweet- I said almost crying- somehow I am gaining hope again- I said and we both laughed-okay you convinced me Dr. Hamilton, I will move on, but we're taking it slow okay?- I can't believe I just did that and I feel good, I feel myself again-

Tyler: no worries Doc, we're taking it slow- he said that and I smiled...- hey I wanna teach a handshake..-these will be our handshake okay?

Delilah- okay- we laughed

And that was our afternoon together, wow I am admiring it, my usual days off , I used to stay at my room watching movies, and crying, but it has changed...