Chapter 10

Tyler On:

I was goino home and, I saw Evelyn out side

Tyler: What are doing here, I grabbed her from her hand, and pushed her away to talk...-

Evelyn: I came to pick my hus...

Tyler: don't you dare finish that sentence, we both know that this- I pointed at both of us-will never happen, and to be clear, I am just your "husband" in the paper, but in real life nothing absolutely NOTHING is going on, you spoiled rich brat...

Evelyn: you are gonna regret this and one day, you will fall in love with me...

Tyler: Hum, you wish...

Delilah: Ty...- I heard Delilah's voice, but she was interrupted by Evelyn.

Evelyn: you must be Delilah I heard so much about you...I am Tyler's wife, Evelyn- why would she say that?

Delilah: pleasure, Dr. Delilah Jackson, sorry I would like to stay but... I gotta go home- I cloud see she was about to cry but she held it, and right away I saw her going in her car's direction, and she fades away vanishing from my vision field, and I broke her...

Tyler: don't you dare come here ever again, do you understand? This is where I work and you have no right to come here, don't you ever talk to her again, or else...

Evelyn: Or else what?

Tyler: not even "daddy" will save you...

She looked at me with chills and we went home, a week passed by, and she hasn't change a bit she is the same brat, trying to make me fall for her but she won't succeed my heart belongs to Delilah, nothing happened between us always in separate rooms, I don't eat at home, and no I do not allow her to use my credit card, this is the money I win by saving people's lives and it doesn't deserve to be used by a no one, that what they are to me no one cause they are not humans, if she wants money go ask her "daddy", Delilah is still the same only professional talk not much and I can see she is in pain, and me too...

Delilah On:

I stopped investing in having hope, he is already married and I can't do anything he just left without any explanation, and I am here with doubts, why? Did I do something? And where did he even met her? Anyways, every time I look at him I feel safe, but whenever I look to his hand I come back to reality, my mom told me not to lose hope, and Layla always insists that there is something behind that marriage, and my father does nothing but to agree with them, in a few months Tyler will be an official surgeon, and will no longer need her "supervisor", and I feel sad somehow, although we have our problems he is a good doctor, and he has a good and bright future ahead of him, and I enjoyed being her supervisor, but it doesn't change the fact that I will not be in his bright future, I just hope God blesses him, and gives him more long years to love happy.