Chapter 11

Tyler On:

8MONTHS LATER

8 months passed by and nothing changed except that I am no longer a resident, I am an official surgeon and today the director organized a celebration party at the hospital, I am not the only on who became surgeon there are other people too, so we are allowed to bring our families today and of course Evelyn came because my father said so, speaking of him things are not going so great in his life his companies are coming down and his only partner is Frederic Jones, Evelyn's dad.

And Delilah, oh Delilah I wish that right at this moment I would be with her, just the two of us every time I see her I just want to tell her all the truth, she just been suffering so much.

Right now, we are all here reunited in the saloon, the director gave a speech to us, his former residents and of the best surgeons of Amsterdam, Evelyn was beside me and she asked to be given the microphone, what is she doing?

Evelyn: Good evening everyone, I wanted to give this speech to my beloved husband, Tyler Hamilton, baby I am pregnant- WHAT? everyone looked happy, clapping their hands, but Delilah ran away the moment she said that and I followed her.

Delilah On:

After what I heard, I ran from there bursting into tears it was just too much pain, I didn't know where I was going I was just running and suddenly I felt someone grabbing my hand...

Delilah: Tyler STOP, WHAT ARE DOING? TELL me what is going on, TELL ME please, tell that this is just a nightmare- I said crying and he pulled me to a hug, I broke down, then after some couple minutes crying, I went away from his arms.

Tyler: okay, calm down, Imma tell you...

Delilah: just stop hurting me...what is going on, why did you even marry her in the first place but why am I asking this, she is the woman of your life

Tyler: NO, Delilah, do you how hard it is to see you and not be able to talk to you, to hug you, just seeing you and passing by it hurts okay? now you'll listen to me, I can't take this anymore, I am gonna tell you...- He said gasping

Delilah: tell me what? what do you mean?- I said cleaning my face

Tyler: the day my father came here, he wanted to "tell" me something, he said that his company was coming down and he needed a partner, his only partner was Evelyn's father, and he was only going to be partners with my dad if I married her daughter, so he threatened me- he sighed- he has been investigating us and saw how we were closed to each other, so he said that if I didn't do what he was demanding he would do something terrible just to destroy you, emotionally and physically, that man is a maniac- he said coming closer.

Delilah: Ty...- he cut me off- Delilah you are the woman that I have always loved you are the woman of my life, and I would anything to see you happy ANYTHING- wow, he was suffering too and I didn't even cared to ask what was going on-

Tyler: and I know that I have hurt you, but even tough he would do something worse, I love you Delilah, since the moment I saw you, I felt something I have never before.

Delilah: No, this is my fault you have been suffering too and I didn't notice, I didn't even came to ask  what was going on, every one around me told me something was wrong but I was just being pessimist, I am sorry Ty...

Tyler: come here- he pushed me to a hug again - this isn't your, fault you didn't know and I should've told you what was going on in the first place.

Delilah: no, you were trying to protect me and I understand it, but still she is pregnant- I said breaking the hug-

Tyler; no, no, no, she isn't she is lying, nothing happened between us absolutely NOTHING, we sleep in separated rooms, I swear.

Delilah: now what? what will happen?

Tyler: This- he pulled me to a kiss and it was amazing and nice and warm, I haven't felt that in years, I could feel love in that kiss, I felt the spark and everything- oh I wanted to kiss you so bad-  we both laughed.

SOME MINUTES LATER:

We were at the balcony

Tyler: I need to stop this, it can't go on, tomorrow I am going to tell him that I am out...

Delilah: wait before you act, you gotta think first, don't you have anything against him, like illegal stuff?

Tyler: maybe if I look for it, I can find something

Delilah:okay if you find something call me, but you need to do everything according to my plan, and you need to act as you didn't tell me anything and I'll do the same-

Tyler: bu...

Delilah: shh, just do what I say, trust me, now let's go to the party Dr. Hamilton

Tyler: After you Dr. Jackson- we both smiled

TO BE CONTINUED...