C221: Art of God and Demon Obliteration!

In his two lives, the 《Art of God and Demon Obliteration》 has been an ultimate technique that Wang Chong craved to obtain.

The main reason why he played chess with Su Zhengchen daily for several months was to win the ex-war god’s favor and the opportunity to learn the Art of God and Demon Obliteration! It’s just that Wang Chong knew that this ultimate technique wasn’t so easily available.

He was not the first to have vied for the Art of God and Demon Obliteration, and he would not be the last either.

Su Zhengchen had even rejected countless members of the royal palace before him. There was no reason to think he was in a superior position to them. Thus, Wang Chong had never dreamed of completing this wish of his in a single go.

But what if?

What if the gift Su Zhengchen gave him wasn’t just a simple white playing piece but also the Art of God and Demon Obliteration?

Just the possibility in itself left Wang Chong’s heart pounding wildly.

Not even yesterday’s assault by the Turks and Goguryeons rocked his emotions to such an extent, but at this moment, he found it hard to retain his previous calm composure.

Ssss!

He tried to brace himself by taking a long, deep breath. Then, carrying a heart filled with trepidation, Wang Chong placed his finger against the fingernail-sized white stone and infused a surge of Origin Energy within.

Weng!

That short instant felt like an eon to Wang Chong, but the white stone remained completely unresponsive. No reaction at all.

“Did I understand wrongly?”

Wang Chong raised his head. Even though there wasn’t the slightest emotion exposed on his face, inside he couldn’t help but feel disappointed.

“As expected, it couldn’t be that easy to obtain the Art of God and Demon Obliteration!”

Old Senior Su Zhengchen’s white stone was indeed just a reminder for him to not stray from benevolence!

He was thinking too much into it.

Wang Chong’s eyes had just darkened with disappointment when, hong long, the white stone abruptly emitted a small shockwave.

The presence of that small and insignificant white chess piece seemed to undergo a great change. It was no longer just a white stone but also encapsulated a representation of endless space.

And in the depths of this space, there was the sharp, desolate, and domineering will of the conqueror. The intention to shatter the will of gods, divinities, and all lifeforms flowed through Wang Chong’s fingers and dived into his head.

His body froze, and for a moment under the effects of the overpowering sword intent, he was unable to move at all.

“Art of Life Massacre!”

Along with the appearance of this sharp and desolate sword intent, a formula that Wang Chong had never seen before appeared in his mind. Though this formula only consisted of a hundred words, it was laced with a fearsome sword intent. Beyond anything that he’d been able to grasp even in his previous life.

He was right! His conjecture was right! There was indeed something hidden within the white chess piece that Elder Su Zhengchen gave him!

In that instant, Wang Chong was filled with frenzied joy.

“This is great!”

He clenched his fists tightly together in excitement. 《Art of God and Demon Obliteration》 and 《Great Yinyang Heaven Creation Art》, he’d actually managed to obtain the two ultimate arts. Wang Chong’s desire of two lifetimes had been fulfilled.