Summary + Information

HIS ASSIGNED MATE    [REVISITED]

"Liam Reign's assigned mate is..."

I was anticipating the girl's face who would be assigned to Liam Reign. That poor, poor girl. Murmurs were already being erupted through the crowd as to how he was Alpha of the Red Shade Pack, and how he was also the most ruthless, relentless, and powerful leader from amongst the other packs spread far and wide across cities.

Some even say that he and his wolf have a raw sexual drive and that he needs a girl in his bed every other night to satisfy himself, but those girls whom he would spend time with would never be seen again. Strange.

"...Jasmine Haze!" The host finished, and I began looking around only to see everyone's face turn in my direction with eyes wide open. That's when everything hit me like lightning. That's my name!

*

January 1st is the single day when all humans celebrate an upcoming new year for which they make new resolutions but in our hidden world, in my perspective, it's a doomsday that befalls most werewolves attending a ceremony in which all werewolves are 'assigned' a mate.

It is one thing to be paired with an unknown werewolf who may be beyond your expectations, and it is another thing to be paired with a man whom all the packs fear.

I, Jasmine Haze, am none other than the most ill-fated werewolf to have attended the ceremony that year.

**

To past readers and new readers, WELCOME! This is a re-write of His Assigned Mate. The old version is no longer available here on Wattpad, hence this new version. 

This new version is an upgrade in plot and writing than the original version, so it will be longer and more detailed than the last. If you have read my old version then you are in for nostalgia and new twists. I really hope you all like this story as much as I'm excited to share it with you. 

His Assigned Mate was my first ever story I wrote on Wattpad, and that was about eight years ago when I was fifteen, now I'm in my twenties and more ready than ever to put in my soul into this work with vast amount of experience. However, this does not mean this book will be perfect, I really hope you all leave me honest reviews that will help me greatly as a writer! 

And yes, there will be mature content. I will not be putting any warning in any chapter since this story is already categorized as such.

With that being said, I hope you all HAPPY READING!! <33