001.

001.

first day back !

As Madeline arrive at the Prudential Center arena, she felt a mix of excitement and anticipation. It's her first day back from summer break, and she is looking forward to getting back to work.

Madeline quickly grabbed her camera bag from the trunk and made her way towards the entrance. 

Today, Madeline decided to go for a cute and simple outfit. She's wearing a red and white striped sweater that's perfect for the slightly chilly weather, paired with black flare leggings that are both comfortable and stylish. To complete the look, she's wearing her trusty white high-top Converse shoes.

 Madeline's job today involves taking pictures of the morning skate, and she wanted to make sure she's dressed appropriately. She didn't want to dress too formally, but also not too casually, as she wanted to be taken seriously as a professional photographer. 

And In that case is what she wanted. Madeline being a photographer hopes to be able to capture moments and memories for other people to cherish. 

As Madeline enters the arena, she can feel the adrenaline starting to kick in. It's going to be a great day, she thought

As Madeline approaches the front doors, she notices her best friend Danny, who is also another photographer, walking up to the door as well. Excited to see her, Madeline call out her name, but she doesn't seem to notice her at first. Suddenly, she jumps and holds her hand to her chest in surprise. 

"Danny!" Madeline exclaims, trying her best not to laugh at her reaction. "Holy shit! Madeline! You scared the living shit out of me!" she says, still catching her breath. 

Madeline chuckled and apologized, pointing out that she probably would have scared her no matter how she approached her. 

They both enter the building together and begin making their way toward their other best friend Maya's office. As the girls walk, Danny asks madeline, why I'm there so early, curious about her unexpected arrival.

As the girls walked towards Maya's office, Madeline couldn't help but feel a little anxious. She  shrugged and said to Danny, "I just wanted to get her early, I guess..." 

She looked at madeline with a soft smile and asked, "You're nervous?" she nodded in response and looked down at the ground. Danny gave her a reassuring smile and when they finally reached Maya's office, she hugged madeline tightly. Danny's embrace made Madeline feel a little better, but she still couldn't shake off the feeling of unease.

Danny arrives at Maya's office carrying her bags. She then offers to get some coffee for both of them. 

"I'm going to go get some coffee, want me to get you something too?" she asks. Madeline thank her and request a Carmel iced coffee.