002.

002.

"I broke like 30 different laws trying to get here!" !

Maya rushed into her office with a sense of urgency and distress in her voice. As she entered, she found her best friend Madeline sitting in her chair, looking at her with a stern expression. Madeline had both her arms and legs crossed, conveying a sense of disappointment.

Maya immediately blurted out, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She went down on her knees in front of Madeline and continued to apologize profusely, realizing the gravity of her mistake. 

Madeline tried to hold in her laughter as Maya was on her knees right in front of her. A couple of seconds later, she burst out laughing.

Maya got up and looked at Madeline in confusion. "What were you laughing at? And why isn't anyone else here?" she asked, while getting her stuff out of her bag.

"No one else is here because... it's almost 8. And practice doesn't start till 9," Madeline answered as she pulled out her phone.

Maya looked up from what she was doing, and a shocked expression covered her face. Madeline tried not to smile as she continued to be on her phone.

Madeline exclaimed, "You bitch... I broke like 30 different laws trying to get here!" She burst out laughing, prompting Maya to start ranting about why Madeline would do that while Madeline just laughed. 

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry, it wasn't meant as a mean prank. But you gotta admit it was pretty funny!" Madeline apologized as she grabbed her bag and swung it over her shoulder. 

Maya sat in her chair, arms and legs crossed, glaring at Madeline. Madeline sighed, "Stop, you love me!" She told the grumpy social media girl and kissed her on the head before heading out the door. 

"Anyways, I'm going down to the seats. I'll see you at practice!" Madeline yelled as she walked down the hallway.

Madeline was approached by Danny who had brought her coffee.

"There you are!" She said with a smile. 

She thanked her and they both went towards the rink. Madeline then mentioned that she would first edit some photos before practice. Danny turned around and went to give Maya her coffee.

After reaching a high seat that allowed her to see the entire rink, she sat down, put her legs on the chair in front of her, and took out her laptop. 

However, before she could start her work, she heard a notification sound from her bag. It was her phone. Madeline took it out and saw a message from a group chat. She sighed and opened it.

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧