Part 3

Both mili and subhman was sitting in living room.Subhman was checking mails and mili was continuously using mobile.
Subhman-Mili kept the phone aside.
Mili- Why?
Subhman- You was watching it from last 2hours.
Mili- So what? I have a habit don't worry and i don't have anything to do?
Subhman - Your habit was not working here anymore. It's not good for your eyes and your head may aches so please keep it aside. (He was not scolding her just make her understand the point ).
Mili- Yeah please don't scold me like mom dead, i can't handle this much, i want my brother 😂
Subhman- Ohh! If you are calling this scolding then what will happen when i actually scolds you. For sure you will be in a corner crying like a baby 😂😂
Mili-Why you wanna scolde me?
Subhman- Just to keep the brat like you in a track.
Mili-Yeah whatever.
And again mili strated using her mobile. Subhman become quite angry and snatched the phone from her and made her flinch badly.
Mili-Ughh! You just scared me. Why you take my mobile. Give it to me back.
Subhman -Didn't i told you to keep your phone aside huh? And you are not getting your phone back. It is with me till evening then take it back.
Mili:Why it was my phone, you don't have right to take it from me, and what can i do now i have nothing to do.
Subhman- I have full authority to take your phone and if you are that free start preparing for test then, i am telling you i will not tolerate less marks in test because if you study you can surely score full but you are too lazy to study.
Mili- No no no! I am really sleepy, my eyes are feeling very heavy. Okay byy i am going to take a nap. (Then she run from there in no seconds)
Subhman pov
My goodness. Why she is like that. If she study na she has really good capacity to score well but she doesn't want to study. I think i should be little more strict with her just to make her future. If i will fight with her like before na she will never listen to me and to my shocked i don't know why she is not being stubborn . She just do little argument and listen to me. I don't know why? And i don't think she is scared of me fr. I am happy but it was shocking because she is the one who never listens to me. 🤧
Mili pov
For sure my brother was shocked to my behavior and to be honest i don't know why i am listening to him. He is the one to whom i only fight. Maybe it's because now he is the only one to take care of me and fullfill my needs and protect me. Is not like that i am scared of him at all. Yes but if he all the time tells me to study na for sure i will never listen to him 😅.
Subhman then enters her room and saw her sitting on bed .
Mili- (She made a facial expressions like what he is doing here)
Subhman- I am here just to see what my brat was doing because i am sure she is not sleeping.
Mili- So what can i do huh? You snatched my phone 😒 and for your kind information i am not brat.
Subhman- You are.Listen if you want to come with me you can, i am going for the shoot and i will be back at evening.
Mili- What i will do their? Give me my phone and you can go
Subhman- No i am taking it with me. Do study or sleep or else you will only use your phone.
Mili- No please give me back. Promise i will not use much and i will study please
Subhman- Sure?
Mili- Yes sir.
Subhman- Okay then take it. Btw i saw a boy was continuously messaging you. Who's that (He just ask for fun, because he also knows about that boy 😂)
But mili thought what if he scolds me like mom dad and she thought he is also like a typical dad who don't allow such stuff.
Mili- Ugh i don't know whom you are talking about. May be he was someone who i don't know and texting me (She said nervously)
Subhman- Laugh internally at her behavior and understand what was going inside mili's head. He thought to just play with her little and made a cold face.
Subhman- Okay then i believe you.
Mili- Yes. (Gulp)
Subhman- I am leaving and you make sure don't use your mobile or the consequences won't be good.
Mili-Okay byy.
Mili pov :
As if i am listening to him and he won't do anything i am sure.
Then mili start using her mobile  she thought she will watch some yt videos for sometime and then she will sleep. But time passes she literally used non stop 3.5 hours mobile and it was time to subhman enters the house then he goes to mili room just to see her using mobile.
Subhman- What you ahve done is this time don't tell me you have just use mobile?
Mili- n-no i j-ust wa-ke up from sleep (She was shuttering because she was lying.
Subhman understand that she was lying then he spoke.
Subhman- Mili i want you in my room in 10mins with your science book, we will prepare for the test, come fast.
Mili-Okay.
She doesn't argue because she thought if she denied she will get good scolding. But she doesn't know she will get the punishment.
She then go inside his room just to see her brother cold face.
Subhman- Did you sleep well na?
Mili- Y-es.What happen, why you are asking me again and again.
Subhuman (This girl was sure getting something from me) -Lets start.
Mili- Okay.
Then they started but as mili was sleepy she was not able to concentrate in studies and was about to sleep on book
Subhman- Why are you feeling sleepy?
Mili- I don't know.
Subhuman- But i know. Because you haven't sleep and just use your mobile
Mili- No it's not like that
Subhman- Stop lying.
Mili- Sorry.
Subhuman - Give me your phone.
Mili- please sorry don't take it.
Subhuman-Are you giving me or should i take it by myself.
Mili didn't give her phone and started pleading him. So then he himself take the phone of her.
Subhman- i have already tell you the consequences won't be good. Now you are grounded for 2weeks . No mobile, no Tv, no laptop nothing. And i was about to take you to movie but your bad now we are not going anywhere.
Mili- Sorry sorry sorry, please don't do this please.
Subhuman -Even this is not your punishment. Go in the living room and kneel down, hands should be up and 10 ice in your panties.
Mili- what are you telling. Kneeling down will hurt my knees like hell and ice no way. I am not going anywhere.
Subhuman- I said now.You don't have any option fast or i will just increase the number of hours of kneeling down
Mili- For how much time?
Subhuman - I will observe you from time to time if your hands are straight i will stand you early. It depends on you .
Mili- Please skip the ice part.
Subhuman- I said now, wanna increase the no. of ice?
Mili - No
Then she take the ice cubes and put inside the pantee.
I am telling you ice in the pantee makes you feel very bad
Mili- Ahh! It was too cold. please i am removing it.
Subhuman - Dare you to remove it. And ofcourse ice are cold now go and sit at your position
Then mili kneel down on her knees. She was very uncomfortable with ice cubes subhuman noticed it that she was being bit uncomfortable while ice cubes in pantee.
Subhuman-No need to be uncomfortable or shamefull i am your brother not anyone else.
Then she just nodded and by this time her eyes is feeling with tears and then she just started crying.
Subhuman-Why you were crying now huh? Why you do such things that results like this now there is no point of crying and learn from your mistake.Hands should not be bend, it should be straight.
Subhuman pov
I was feeling very bad for her, but i can't do anything . I will just ended her punishment in 10mins
Mili- Please let it over na please(Crying)
Subhuman- Go to your room and sleep, no need to cry i am coming with ointment go and sleep .
Mili-Okay.
     Thanks for reading, tell me how was it. And please vote it matters a lot. Byy