Part 9

Mili- Bhaiya lekin galat kyan hain agar series dekhli to? Sirf puch rahi hun bcuz i don't know what's wrong in these. (low voice)

On hearing these he becomes more angry but then he calm himself and order to...

Sanket- We will do long talk after lunch.Let's quickly get your lunch as it was already 1pm.

Mili- I don't want to eat now. (she was scared that's why she is not in mood to eat)

Sanket- It's my order (stern and commendable voice)

Mili- Bhaiya chillao mat please 😭(and she started crying because of sacredness)

Sanket- Don't waste your tears now, save it for later, you will definitely need this for sure.

Mili- Darao mat bola na abb nahi dekhungi (still crying)

Sanket- Mili i said stop crying. I don't wanna see single drop of tear in your eyes or you will regret it i am telling you. Wipe your teras right now. (angry)

Mili- (Then she forward her hands in front of sanket)

Sanket- What you want now?
Mili- Your handkerchief for wiping tears (low voice)

Sanket- Ohh god! Karle natak jitne karne hain phir really you will regret of your dids(forward her handkerchief to mili) Now quickly let's have lunch.

Mili- okay(low of course 😅)

Then they start there lunch but mili was not able to eat her lunch because she was hella scared and sanket noticed it so..

Sanket- Eat properly.

Mili-Bhai i don't wanna eat anything now.

Sanket- Thappad khana hain?

Mili- (nodding her head as no)

Sanket- thapad nahi khana ho to idhar aa.

Mili- Kyun?maroge to nahi?

Sanket- agar nahi aayi to pakka marunga.

(actually mili and sanket was sitting opposite to each other one on one row and the other was on other row facing each other)

Then mili sit beside sanket and sanket started feeding her because she was not eating anything.

Mili- Gussa nahi ho abb aap?

Sanket- Itni asani se nahi bachegi tu, just wait for later we will have good discussion and now be quite.

Then they completed their lunch and sanket told mili to wait for him in his room and tell her to stand in one corner.

And then sanket take the mili's phone from shubhan's cupboard and checked her whole YouTube history and all Netflix watchlist and much more and he even know how to recover the media which was deleted from YouTube watch history

Sanket pov:
Ohh god this girl is out of mind or what?
She will surely get good treat from me today. She was watching all this from past 6months and all series and movies were 18+ nd have very adult scenes. And poor clever her deleting her history so no one can catch her.

Sanket-Mili come here! Now tell me truth why yoy are watching all these things? Truth only.

Mili- Bhaiya sach batau to even i don't know 1bar dekha to maja aaya to phir maine aur dekhna shuru kiya

Sanket-Kab se dekh rahi hain.

Mili- Bhai sirf 4-5 barf dekha hain.

Sanket-(This make him more angry because she was lying when she was already in trouble) Tu puch rahi thi na kyun nahi dekhte aaisa sab then listen.See first of all it is clearly mention it is all 18+ things so it's not for teenager and it is 18+ for a reason aaise hi to nahi likha hoga, and yess ye sab chiz tumhe ye age mai zada attract karegi but you should have self-control on yourself to not watch such things. Ye sab pagal kardega tumnhe phir you will be more addicted to such things. We haven't give you the phone for such things. You have so much freedom dear but what in return you have gave huh? Only disappointment na. What happens when bhai came to know about this huh? He will not be angry but much sad. He never stops you from anything but that doesn't mean you will do anything what cames in your mind..