Part 6

They are in car
Mili- I wanna meet the whole damnfam people please can you help me on that.
Shubman- Sure why not.
Mili-But how?
Shubman- We all frnds almost everyday meet at one of us house. So do one thing na you came with me then.
Mili- Naah bro. It can't be them akward?
Shubman- 😂😂😂
Mili- Ughh don't laugh.
Shubham- What akward huh? They are my frnds dear.
Mili- Yes they are but your's na.
Shubman- We all almost meet 4days in a week at any of houses, so may be they come to our house too then you meet them na.
Mili- When they will come.
Shubman- I can't tell you the exact date. Hamara kaisea hain jab man kiya chale jate hain kisike ghar 😂. Aur mili tujhe pata mere frnds(damnfam) mai se na 2log tere school mai teacher hain
Mili- What! Really?
Shubman- Yess
Mili-Bhaiya vo ab idiot kab vapas aane vala hain?
Shubman- Kon?
Mili-Arey bhaiya sanket ki batt kar rahi hun
Shubman- Mili ye kyan tarika hain bado se batt karne ka ?
Mili-Sorry but he is 😆
Shubman- Baat to sahi hain 😂🤣
He was coming tomorrow morning.
(So sanket was on the picnic from the school)
Sanket was the brother of mili and Shubman and he lives with themselves only and now he just completed his 12th and now he will come in 1st year of college after week. He is good in studies (thanks to shubman). Actually he comes early to live with shubman when he was in 10th and mili was small at that time so she lives with her parents itself. He loves to annoy mili and always mili nd he fight but he becomes angry no one can calm him down. Sometimes more strict then shubman. Sanket was also a brat like mili but he has changed after he came to live with shubman.

(Sanket)

(Sanket)

Mili and shubman came home after spending some sweet moments together.
Next morning.
Mili and shubman was about to sit for breakfast and they hear a sound of bell so mili open the door and so non other than sanket.
Mili- Ohh you came home! Welcome to my place.
Sanket- Acha ji ye apka ghar bangaya to mai kaha guest room mai reh sakta hun.
Mili-Ofcourse! but you know na guests didn't stay for longer time.
Sanket - Acha thike nahi rahunga. Sirf 3-4years and aage dekhenge thike
Mili- Haan thike hain 😂. Bar hi khada rehna hain aapko?
Shubman-Tu usko aanedegi to hi aayega na
Sanket-That's what na.
Then he came inside the house and they all exchange the hugs and all.
Now then sanket sat on one chair of dinning table then....
Mili- Sanket khada ho ja ye meri jagah hain. I always sit on this chair.
Sanket- Because i was not here that's why. Ye meri permanent place hain.
Mili- Apki hogi pr ye ab meri hain. No more discussion, i am telling you last time khada ho ja varna consequences won't be good. (He was mimicking shubman)
Shubman- Bohot shock hain mera majak udane ka huh. (Then he twisted mili's ear, he was also teasing him)
Mili- Chodo na bhaiya dard ho raha hain, ab i can't even joke huh ispe bhi kan kyun khic rahe ho.
Sanket-Drama hogaya ho to betho ab breakfast kare?
Mili-Pele tu khada ho ye meri jagah hain abb. Tu yaha nahi tha tb maine ise reserve krli hain.
Sanket- No way tujhe kai aur bethna hain to baith warna keep standing like this.
Mili- Khada....
Shubman- Enough of you both! Bacche ho kyan ek chair k liye fight kar rahe ho huh? Aur mili kyan tu tu laga rakha hain bada hain tujse. Respect you elders. Aur tu sanket tu bhi kyan ek chair k liye drama kar raha hain chotti haina terese,baithne de vaha pe(Angry)
Mili and sanket-But...
Shubman one gase for both of them is enough to keep quite.
Mili-Kon lad raha hain bhaiya? We were just having fun haina sanket.
Sanket-Yes 😏
Shubman-What you just say huh mili? I didn't tell you to give respect to elders ?
Mili- Bhai he is just 3years older than me 🙄
Shubman- So what? I am telling you , called him one more time by his name, it won't be good for you and i meant it. (Stern voice)
Mili- Hnm okay, sorry bhai.
Shubman-Not to me, to him.
Sanket- Mili no need of that, bhai why are you scolding her early in the morning and i don't have any problem if she calls me with my name common.
Shubman- I have! No more discussion.
Authors pov
Now they all started eating there breakfast while chitchating and then...
Mili- Sanket unm i mean bhai tell bro na give me my phone back.
Sanket- What he already take your mobile, you just came here 3days back. What have you done brat?
Mili- Nothing, just using mobile is crime here.
Shubman-(Chuckeled internally) Yes it is!
Sanket - Poor you! It's okay noting new in these. Now be used to it because he always take the phones if we commit a crime 😂 i mean mistake including punishment.
Mili- I don't know why we dont have a basic freedom.
Shubman- Freedom really? For what things i stopped you huh?
Mili- For using mobile, didn't allow to speak bad words bro it's natural its a way to express anger unlike by punishing someone or become angry on someone, and always asks for study only 😒😒.
Sanket- Now she is gone. Be ready for good scolding .
Shubman- Really if you think that then you are free to do whatever you want. But then don't even ask me for anything okay?
Mili- I didn't mean that bhai. I was just kidding.
Shubman- Yahh i know you were joking. (sarcastic tone). You feel that na i didn't allow you for anything. Dear its for your own good i am telling you na. And you are in 10th atleast study sincerely a year. And about bad words it's not good at all. You young generation thought that it is cool to speak na but dear it will downfall your image. And you even know that if you use mobile more, than your headache will start and then you started crying. (Calm)
Mili- Okay sorry don't be upset. (realizing her mistake)
Sanket- I am also here. God no one is interested in talking to me.
Mili- Yes we are not 😂 kyuk bhaiya?
Shubhman- No no i am 😂
Sanket- 😏😏
Mili😤😤
They exchange lot of expressions and done with breakfast.
Shubman- Mili in my room in 10mins for test.
Mili-Not now na please at evening.
Shubman-I don't like to repeat myself. (Left from there)
Mili- I am not coming , do whatever you want. (Shout so shubman can listen)
Sanket-Mili don't make the situation tough for yourself. If he became angry then no one will save you. He will really punish you hard.
Mili-  Don't scared me like that. Actually i want some time for revision that's why.
Sanket - So tell him he will not get an angry on these, but if you don't go now he will sure.
Shubman already knew that she will came because he know sanket will definitely warned her.

To be continue ,
Guys i know this is not a good chapter but guys i have exams so i have upload it this way only.
I was about to add punishment and stuff in these chapter but it will take long time because of exams so please bear with these. I will surely upload punishment in new chp.
Vote target-10votes for new chapter